From Alex Barton's book
Name
Christine
Diagnosis
  1. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Diets That Made a Significant Difference
Ant-Candida
Disease Course Over Time
Christine had been diagnosed with depression and even spent a short time in a mental hospital but her carbohydrate rich diet was the problem
Type of Onset
gradual non-flu like
Approximate Date of Illness Began
1991-1995
Duration
6-10 years
Treatments That Made A Big Difference
Nothing worked until Christine tried a four-week Beat Candida diet. She recovered quickly.
Present State of Health
  1. Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
Practitioner Associated With Recovery
Erica White - Nutritional Therapist
Suggested Resources
The Nutritioninfo.com http://www.nutritionhelp.com website begun by a woman, Betty White, who recovered her health using an anti-candida diet and became a nutritional therapist as a result. She writes "When I became a Nutritional Therapist with my own clinic, I found that a tremendously wide range of health problems could be overcome with an effective anti-candida nutritional approach, because a healthy gastrointestinal tract is essential for the healthy working of the entire body."

Betty White turned her website over to her daughter, Emma. She sells a Candida Info Pack (http://www.candidainfopack.com/) on her website which includes the diet, recipes and why she believes the diet works.

Erica White has also written the "Beat Fatigue" and "Beat Candida" books.
I was amazed, as were my family and friends, at the transformation in my health after just a few weeks into the initial stages of the Four Point Plan. From being slumped in a chair exhausted, and with little interest in life, I was writing Christmas cards, putting up decorations and cooking for my husband. This was in December 2003.

Staying on the diet the improvement continued, and has been maintained. Now I am leading a full, healthy and happy life again.
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Cort

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY