Mast Cell Activation Syndrome / Disease Doctors

Mast Cell Activation Syndrome / Disease Doctors

Dr. Afrin's website has a listing for MCAS knowledgeable practitioners; see "The Doctors" tab on the main menu. Dr. Afrin practices in Minnesota and South Carolina. Check out his Forums for more information on the doctors listed.

Some HR members also reported these doctors:
  • Dr. Andrew White is not listed in that directory but he recently published a piece on MCAS and POTS called "A Tale of Two Syndromes – POTS and MCAS". The article states that his "practice at the Scripps Clinic in San Diego, California focuses on immune deficiencies and allergic disorders, including MCAS and mastocytosis."
  • Dr Brent Goodman is a neurologist at Mayo, AZ. And there are now two immunologist there that he works with in regards to his POTS patients with MCAS.
  • Drs. Akin and Castells run the Mastocytosis Clinicat Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. They treat MCAS patients too but the paperwork to be accepted there is insane according to my LLMD. You cannot self-refer.

Check out MCAS Forums for more on doctors
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Cort

Latest reviews

Great resource - thank you Cort. I had an opportunity to communicate w Dr Afrin and he recommended Dr White and returning Allergist at Mayo - Rochester Caroline Weiler (SP) , Dr Joe Butterfield - slowly retiring - allMayo non self referral. Dr White is patient friendly.
Out of University of Pittsburgh-Dr Mark Holtzer - looks odd-, and last an interesting "concierge" Dr Mark Renneker - oncology- out off SF - who researchers your illness and offers written white glove service. A bit user friendly for the money but who knows. Dr white seems most in line and I plan to see him or Dr Weiler.. Hope this helps

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources