FInding A Doctor For Someone with Dysautonomia / Orthostatic Intolerance

Resource FInding A Doctor For Someone with Dysautonomia / Orthostatic Intolerance

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member

NJGesq

Hi: I'm new here and not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. ;) My question is whether anyone has seen Dr. Natelson for ME/CFS dx and treatment? I have an upcoming appointment and would appreciate any comments/ feedback. Thanks! Nancy

Who Me?

@hi Nancy. Welcome. This is probably not the right spot. If you go to the home page, that's where all forums are listed.

Maybe go to general discussion. On the top right ( or somewhere) is a start a new thread button.

Post it there. I recommend you put natelson in the thread title

Boy am I glad that you're checking on this stuff. Thanks - I think it's good now..:)
Sorry, Cort, but they're still messed up. Both of the links that say "physician list" take you to DINET physician list. The third link does take you to Dysautonomia International's interactive map.

Heck, 2 out of 3 ain't bad ;)o_O

I am currently chasing an official diagnosis for my lifelong, and lately severe orthostatic intolerance. There's a great group of Neurologists that specialize in dysautonomia-type issues and movement disorders at the UT Health Science Center-MARC in San Antonio, Texas. I finally have autonomic testing, including tilt table testing, scheduled in the near future. I'll keep y'all posted, if anyone is interested.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources