"I want to let the world know that this thyroid test is something worth trying."
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Treatments That Made A Big Difference:
- Despite normal thyroid readings, two hours after taking thyroxine and tetroxin, eight years of ME/CFS symptoms disappear!
- Present State of Health:
- Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
- Suggested Resources:
- Recommended book: “The Great Thyroid Scandal” by Dr Barry Peatfield
Recommended websites: www.thyroiduk.org, www.nptech.co.uk (for adrenal stress tests)
- Words of Advice:
- I want to let the world know that this thyroid test is something worth trying. I’m sure I can’t be the only person to have had ‘normal’ thyroid tests when (my thyroid) was not normal at all. T3 isn’t usually tested in the NHS blood test as it is thought to be unnecessary if the T4 level is normal. However, as T4 has to convert to T3, there can be reasons why it’s not converting.