" Believe you can heal yourself, that within you resides the power to heal. Ask questions."
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Other diagnoses:
- Sinus infection
- Disease Course Over Time:
- A high energy person in her mid-30's, Diane experiences sinus infections, loss of stamina, weakness, body aches and eventually high fevers and becomes bedridden
- Sinus infections, weakness, loss of stamina, fevers
- Treatments That Made A Big Difference:
- Sinus surgery provides immediate cure
- Treatments That Helped:
- Herbs, nutritional supplements, serious meditation and hormone supplements
- Present State of Health:
- Practitioner Associated With Recovery:
- Dr. Cynthia Watson, Santa Monica, CA Tel: 310 315-9101
- Suggested Resources:
- Recommended books:
“Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome” by James L. Wilson
“The Low Blood Sugar Handbook” by Edward & Patricia Kimmel
“Prescription to Nutritional Healing” by Phyllis A. Balch
“Spiritual Survival Guide: How to Find God When You're Sick” by Dr.Charles Shields
“There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem” by Dr. Wayne Dyer
Recommended websites: www.cfids.org www.webMD.com www.annahemmings.com
- Words of Advice:
- Believe you can heal yourself, that within you resides the power to heal. Ask questions. Contact local support groups, write healing affirmations and post them by your bed, meditate, listen to and observe your body, celebrate improvements, pray.
At the time of her story Diane reported she was at 80% recovery at age 65 years. She does no running but walking is fine and she leads a 'normal' lifestyle.
Going Under the Knife Does It.
Sinus surgery provides cure for formerly bedridden patient