Black Seed

Empty

https://healthunlocked.com/thyroiduk/posts/135689340/hashimotos-study

Has anyone tried Black seed?

It looks like participants took 2g a day for 8 weeks:

Each capsule was prepared containing 1 g powder of Nigella Sativa, and each bottle contained 112 capsules, for 8 weeks period of the study. While for the placebo, we used starch bought from the same market and the entire processes of its capsulation was similar to Nigella sativa seeds preparation. Participants in intervention and placebo groups received two capsules daily, taking it immediately before lunch and dinner respectively.

Last edited:

Miq

Yes, I took a whole bottle of the turkish black seed oil and at the time it seemed to help with my swollen glands. I finished the bottle a couple of months ago and now the swollen glands are back.

I also eat the seeds on garlic bread. I like the taste and crunch.

Empty

Yes, I took a whole bottle of the turkish black seed oil and at the time it seemed to help with my swollen glands. I finished the bottle a couple of months ago and now the swollen glands are back.

I also eat the seeds on garlic bread. I like the taste and crunch.

Thanks for taking the time out to give feedback. So valuable.
Can I ask what strength it was?

Are you going to get some more?

Miq

You're welcome.

I took 1 tsp in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 tsp before bed. It is an acquired taste.

I might buy some more in the future.

Empty

I have ordered the seeds so as to keep with my no oil diet that is working really well.
I will toast and grind them.

Not entirely sure of doseage yet. A small number of teaspoons.

Thanks!

Reactions: Miq

jaminhealth

I rub the black seed cumin oil into my arthritic knee. Says 3 times per day and I do it morning and before bed. Also I use the oil as I believe our body needs oils.

Forebearance

I recently tried some black seed oil and it made some of my stored internal toxins come loose!
They were circulating around my body and I had to figure out how to get them out. It was very painful!

So I am going to keep trying this oil but at smaller doses which hopefully will be more manageable. The dose that cause the big toxin release was around a half a teaspoon.

Forebearance

Hi jam,
I tried it topically the first time, on joints. The second time I took some internally. It tastes a bit unpleasant, with an astringent quality to it. Both times it had a similar effect. But the second time was a much stronger effect.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources