Blood Irradiation

GrammaLinda

Has anyone ever tried this? I knew a man who became quite ill with flu like symptoms. He saw a naturopath who felt blood irradition would help him, and it did for a few days. Right after treatment he felt worse than before but the next day he was a new man, for a week or more. He had several treatments each time with the same results. What I wouldn't give to feel good for a week.

GrammaLinda

Blood Irradiation is the treatment that time forgot. Prior to antibiotics it was widely used.

I believe this and other treatments were "forgotten " about as they did not make the big bucks for big pharma.

There is another treatment that had been widely used that involved treatments with other bacterias that were known to eat certain bad bugs. I watched a documentary early 2000's when antibiotics were becoming so ineffectual due to over use they were again looking at this option. It has a name that totally escapes me. However, scientists were again looking at this treatment for an option but I never heard about any research. There were clinics in Russia and other Eastern block countries that patients were visiting from the US and Canada because nothing had worked for them for such things as flesh eating bacteria.

I often wonder is it possible that powerful big pharma shuts down this basic research???

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources