Gerd, Reflux, etc and WHY?

jaminhealth

Apo Sci

Funny you should mention cancer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325372.php#1

Common heartburn drug linked with fatal conditions

mce-anchormce-anchormce-anchormce-anchormce-anchor
New research suggests that drugs commonly used for heartburn, acid reflux, and ulcers may raise the risk of numerous fatal conditions, including heart disease and stomach cancer.

madie

FWIW I've supplemented magnesium for years because it's my sure-"cure" for my legs kicking at night. This hasn't helped my throat clearing at all, which doctors diagnose as non-reflux GERD. I get about half better with strict dairy avoidance, and improve enormously when I avoid ALL of the trigger foods. But I'm unable to maintain that diet, so I live with the consequences.

jaminhealth

FWIW I've supplemented magnesium for years because it's my sure-"cure" for my legs kicking at night. This hasn't helped my throat clearing at all, which doctors diagnose as non-reflux GERD. I get about half better with strict dairy avoidance, and improve enormously when I avoid ALL of the trigger foods. But I'm unable to maintain that diet, so I live with the consequences.

Have you thought of working with Baking Soda? I use it every day (smidge) in my coffee grounds and that could be very helpful to me overall too.

I have taken digestive enzymes over the years too, but not at this time..BUT I'm taking probiotics 30billion cfu's one daily...I don't miss these. Maybe these are my salvation... Hard to know but I'm glad.

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources