NAC Info on Lingering Covid Issues and Shot Side Effects

jaminhealth

Well, I have not been here for a while, but nothing seems to change, Very Quiet...

Many are having lingering issues from C.V. and from the Shots for sure. Here is what many are working with.

10 Important Tips on Increasing Glutathione

Higher doses of Vit C can be a major factor for those with lingering issues.

Last edited:

Sharon80

Many are having lingering issues from C.V. and from the Shots for sure. Here is what many are working with.

On balance not very many are actually reporting lingering issues from the ‘shots’. As far as lingering issues from C.V. — do you mean Covid Vaccine or Covid19??? There is certainly the issue of ’long covid’ which can only be the result of coronavirus infection as the vaccine does not cause covid 19.

The research you linked to really doesn’t have any definitive answers — notice the use of the words of ‘potential to improve’, ‘may suppress’, ‘may improve outcomes’, ’potential therapeutic benefits’, ‘may dramatically reduce’.

There hasn’t been enough research to make any conclusive statements.

Higher doses of Vit C can be a major factor for those with lingering issues.

@jaminhealth — could explain how and why this is so.

Not dead yet!

Thanks I also want to mention that glutathione is also available as a powder. Studies vary on whether that's absorbing properly or not. Note that glutathione when taken internally can cause a surprising lightening of skin color. It's used in the cosmetic industry that way. Not sure if it can affect Vitamin D levels.

But another way to get it is to find a local IV clinic that gives it by IV. Usually it's included in "hangover cure" IV treatments.

jaminhealth

On balance not very many are actually reporting lingering issues from the ‘shots’. As far as lingering issues from C.V. — do you mean Covid Vaccine or Covid19??? There is certainly the issue of ’long covid’ which can only be the result of coronavirus infection as the vaccine does not cause covid 19.

The research you linked to really doesn’t have any definitive answers — notice the use of the words of ‘potential to improve’, ‘may suppress’, ‘may improve outcomes’, ’potential therapeutic benefits’, ‘may dramatically reduce’.

There hasn’t been enough research to make any conclusive statements.

@jaminhealth — could explain how and why this is so.

Vit C in general is a top notch fighter of viruses. Most days I take 2000 mg and this also aids me in bowel health.

Not dead yet!

Well I had a lingering issue from a shot. I had covid arm until I took enough NAC. Funny... now the PUBMED article I found that in... it's gone. Amazing how the internet can swallow things up.

FDA is trying to redefine NAC as not a supplement. The timing is literally murderous. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33829465/

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources