Online Pharmacies

jamie99

Hi all

I've been a regular reader of these forums and the main site over the past four years but this is my first post, apologies if I've placed this in the wrong thread but I couldn't see where else obvious it could go. I wondered if someone would be willing to send me some names of reliable online pharmacies that members here have used? I have two that I use personally but neither of those have what I'm looking for which is Famciclovir and Celebrex to begin the Pidgen Protocol

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Jon

Apo Sci

Hi all

I've been a regular reader of these forums and the main site over the past four years but this is my first post, apologies if I've placed this in the wrong thread but I couldn't see where else obvious it could go. I wondered if someone would be willing to send me some names of reliable online pharmacies that members here have used? I have two that I use personally but neither of those have what I'm looking for which is Famciclovir and Celebrex to begin the Pidgen Protocol

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Jon

Are you looking for pharmacies that require or do not require a prescription?

I always have physician approval for meds so I found this one to be an excellent, low-cost, rx required Canadian pharmacy.

drugmartdirect.com

jamie99

Hey

thanks for replying, I was actually looking for any websites that don’t require an RX but this link might come in handy too

be well

Jon

Apo Sci

Hey

thanks for replying, I was actually looking for any websites that don’t require an RX but this link might come in handy too

be well

Jon

I don't recommend self prescription of meds. It takes a lot of training to be competent in doing it appropriately that patients just don't have. Also, many countries don't have good quality control so you may be getting ineffective medication. There is also the problem that it is difficult to be objective in self-treatment decisions.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources