Side Effects from the Jabs, Anyone?

lorib

I totally agree with working on you immune system with those supplements! I just do C, D, and Zinc. You can take a ton of C as it is water soluble and will flush out of your system un-used C. Do you take any vitamins? Has your D levels ever been tested? It is a VERY important vitamin for you.
If you have MCS, you will likely not fare well with the vaccine...but if you have to choose I would do Johnson and Johnson. Remember these are not vaccines (technically), and do not keep you from getting Covid! Best bet is to seriously build up your immune system!
I have a friend that has MCS and she swears also by Magnesium. I do not know much about that topic.

jaminhealth

From talking to so many, who have taken the jabs and didn't seem to question Big Pharma on all this, I shudder and even so many in the holistic healing world have done them and many not, I have questioned and distrusted big pharma drugs since the 80's, that is when it all started for me, one of their drugs put me in the ER from a major side effect.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources