Solve M.E. to Form Community Advisory Council

[bimg=no-lightbox]https://solvecfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/CAC_logo-500x392.png[/bimg]

Solve ME/CFS Initiative operates many programs and efforts regarding advocacy, education, and engagement and the new Community Advisory Council will create a formal mechanism for stakeholder input.

On May 31, 2019, Carol Head transitioned to a member of the Board of Directors due to her health. Carol led Solve M.E. with a patients’ experience and perspective which we continue to prioritize in our organization’s programs and research. With this in mind, Solve M.E. is calling for nominations for the new Community Advisory Council (CAC). The CAC will serve as a stakeholder mechanism to improve and promote communication and collaboration between Solve M.E. and the broader ME/CFS community.

CAC membership is open to anyone by nomination (including self-nomination) and is especially encouraged for people with ME/CFS, caregivers and family, advocates, academic partners, and public health professionals. We hope the CAC will increase community awareness, facilitate community education and support, and provide valuable input to improve programs and projects executed by Solve M.E.

To learn more about the CAC or to submit a nomination for the inaugural class of Community Advisory Council members, please visit www.solvecfs.org/CAC

Submissions for the 2020 – 2022 Class of Community Advisory Council Members will be accepted between October 10th, 2019 and December 20th, 2019.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources