New Profile Posts

1. Vansails
    Vansails Cort
    hey cort, i was looking into getting ampligen out of canada, where i live, (BC) , but the special access drug program has stated that it is not available, then told me it had not been accessed for ten years, so i've asked to confirm with me that it is not available. apparently they used to do it but they stopped. thoughts? i emailed hemispherx
    1. Cort
      Cort
      I really don't know about Canada. I think the program has been dwindling in the US actually. I think emailing was a good idea.
      Feb 18, 2017
  2. Aidan Walsh
    Aidan Walsh sharon
    I was reading your post sorry u r not well
  3. AquaFit
    AquaFit lizpwc
    Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.
  4. ann piscitello
    ann piscitello Cort
    My son has major sensitivities to everything and has a hard time taking anything including food, meds etc. He has been tested with his ferritin at 17, amonia 61, typtase 1, immunoglobulin e 214. Any thoughts on this? thank you!
    1. Cort
      Cort
      check out Iron Man article for ferritin. We should get a study out showing that ferritin makes a big difference in POTS. Dr. Cheney found that gabapentin helped with chemical sensitivities and I am finding that B3 calms my system down and helps was well. I would think that anything that could calm his system down might help.
      Jan 23, 2017
  5. lizpwc
    lizpwc
    Still sick
  6. Gabrielle6
    Gabrielle6 Reerob926
    I am going thru the same thing and it has been terrible. I'm a little anemic and have a sinus problem but the exhaustion is unbearable. You are not alone.
    1. Rob Rainford likes this.
    2. Joya Skye
      Joya Skye
      Have you tried iron infusions? Sometimes that's the only thing that will really get the iron levels up enough.
      Dec 9, 2016
  7. Reerob926
    Reerob926
    All days are difficult, especially mornings, but the past week I've been in the throes of a "flare". The pain & malaise are awful.
  8. Zapped
  9. Zapped
    Zapped
    'If 'CFS' is autoimmune malaise then Vitamin D3 ought to cure it.' *
    1. wanderer likes this.
    2. wanderer
      wanderer
      Chances are very, very high :)
      Nov 16, 2016
  10. Winged Helix Rising
    Winged Helix Rising
    Good morning to you all
    1. Cort
      Cort
      Good morning to you Winged Helix - a day later :)
      Aug 2, 2016
  11. Trtlegrl27
    Trtlegrl27
    Hanging on to hope
  12. knackers323
    knackers323 Strike me lucky
    hi mate. this is the place to be now hey? just thought id see how you were getting on
    1. Strike me lucky likes this.
    2. Strike me lucky
      Strike me lucky
      Hi mate, its the place to be if you dont want your posts watered down or deleted by mods trying to protect their own agenda and beliefs.
      Jul 2, 2016
      Who Me? likes this.
    3. Cort
      Cort
      what we're not doing that yet? What;s the matter with us? :)
      Jul 15, 2016
      Strike me lucky likes this.
  13. Selena
    Selena
    Diagnosed with Me/cfs and fibroymalgia 8 yes ago.
  14. Dianne Riley
  15. Barbara Kyne
    Barbara Kyne
    Low temperature
  16. BP_David
    BP_David Croatoan
    I found your resource 'Nutritional Genomics and My Complete Recovery' when researching MAO-A. I’ve read your posts on the forum and am interested in your approach - you seem to seek root causes rather than trying to 'fine tune' everything (like Yasko). I have FMN on order. Do you have any information that might be helpful to me? (I'm male, 57, lifelong depression, MAO rs6323 and rs909525, 23andme member)
  17. Lissa
    Lissa
    Only donkeys think zebras are horses!
  18. Wendy Hart
    1. Mary Hamilton
      Mary Hamilton
      Yep......
      Jun 8, 2016
  19. Gabrielle6
    Gabrielle6
    Old soul, PR Renegade
    1. Cort likes this.
    2. Cort
      May 31, 2016
    3. Who Me?
      Who Me?
      Join the crowd!
      Jun 3, 2016
  20. Julie S.
    Julie S. weyland
    Hi there, I posted earlier and another member said you may possibly be able to give some perspective on what to expect at the Stanford CFS clinic. Any advice or direction would be much appreciated! Thank you!
    Julie