New Profile Posts

1. sheba
    sheba LavenderDojo
    Hi: Is it possible to get in contact with you re: your Dr and how he is treating ME/CFID's.

Thanks, Lisa
  2. ShyestofFlies
    ShyestofFlies
    Ancestry DNA is having a sale Aug 10-15, 30% off. If it could be useful (MTHFR?), just a headsup. Double check though!
  3. ShyestofFlies
    ShyestofFlies
    Anyone looking to do MTHFR test, ancestry dna is having a sale thru Aug 15 for 30% off. Double check it will provide you the info you need!
  4. sianrecovery
    sianrecovery Cort
    Hi Cort, I've just filmed a playlist with Dr Sarah Myhill for my YouTube channel, Life The Basic Manual. She is on excellent form, particularly re MAIMES, and how is she trying to hold the British medical establishment to account. Is there a place on Health Rising you would be happy with me posting a link to it? Hope you're doing OK, Sian
    1. Cort
      Cort
      Hi Sian, I've been absent for a couple of weeks - could you send me a URL - and we'll definitely find a place for it. Thanks!
      Aug 5, 2017
  5. rebar
    rebar Cort
    Cort,
    I think it's about time for Ken to do a thorough summary of his "protocol". So far I feel positive about what I'm doing, it really seems to be a battle going on inside and I plan on sticking with this for the next 6 months.
    The link between Lipkin and Lassesen needs to be moved forward. His site needs a thought out overview on approach and pitfalls, this would be the perfect place to post it.

Rebar
  6. Kit Cat
  7. fibroite
    fibroite Cort
    Hi Cort,
    I've been trying to add my experiences with alternative treatments but keep hitting the send too soon. I found the poll on Fibromyalgia Does it Get Better, that I took and printed out, now I've lost both my printout & where I found it on this web site.
  8. Phil C
    Phil C Cort
  9. Elise
    Elise
    Need a Chicago Doctor (again) Any suggestions or referrals?
  10. Elise
    Elise
    Been on Effexor for almost a year. Too strong at full dose of 2/day at 37.5 mg. Then 1/day. Then 1/2 a day. Anyone have luck with this?
    1. Merida
      Merida
      Elise, Wellbutrin worked well for me for 5 years. I started at lowest dose, worked up slowly. Did not sleep much for a week, but then sleep, GI function, attitude, so much improved. Effexor made me tired. I am very wary of the generic substitutes, but can't really afford brand.
      Mar 11, 2017
  11. Vansails
    Vansails Cort
    hey cort, i was looking into getting ampligen out of canada, where i live, (BC) , but the special access drug program has stated that it is not available, then told me it had not been accessed for ten years, so i've asked to confirm with me that it is not available. apparently they used to do it but they stopped. thoughts? i emailed hemispherx
    1. Cort
      Cort
      I really don't know about Canada. I think the program has been dwindling in the US actually. I think emailing was a good idea.
      Feb 18, 2017
  12. Aidan Walsh
    Aidan Walsh sharon
    I was reading your post sorry u r not well
  13. AquaFit
    AquaFit lizpwc
    Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.
  14. ann piscitello
    ann piscitello Cort
    My son has major sensitivities to everything and has a hard time taking anything including food, meds etc. He has been tested with his ferritin at 17, amonia 61, typtase 1, immunoglobulin e 214. Any thoughts on this? thank you!
    1. Cort
      Cort
      check out Iron Man article for ferritin. We should get a study out showing that ferritin makes a big difference in POTS. Dr. Cheney found that gabapentin helped with chemical sensitivities and I am finding that B3 calms my system down and helps was well. I would think that anything that could calm his system down might help.
      Jan 23, 2017
  15. lizpwc
    lizpwc
    Still sick
  16. Gabrielle6
    Gabrielle6 Reerob926
    I am going thru the same thing and it has been terrible. I'm a little anemic and have a sinus problem but the exhaustion is unbearable. You are not alone.
    1. Rob Rainford likes this.
    2. Joya Skye
      Joya Skye
      Have you tried iron infusions? Sometimes that's the only thing that will really get the iron levels up enough.
      Dec 9, 2016
  17. Reerob926
    Reerob926
    All days are difficult, especially mornings, but the past week I've been in the throes of a "flare". The pain & malaise are awful.
  18. Zapped
  19. Zapped
    Zapped
    'If 'CFS' is autoimmune malaise then Vitamin D3 ought to cure it.' *
    1. wanderer likes this.
    2. wanderer
      wanderer
      Chances are very, very high :)
      Nov 16, 2016
  20. Winged Helix Rising
    Winged Helix Rising
    Good morning to you all
    1. Cort
      Cort
      Good morning to you Winged Helix - a day later :)
      Aug 2, 2016