- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Mindfulness/Pacing/Exercise Techniques That Made A Difference For You
- Lightning Process
- Disease Course Over Time
- Outgoing, sociable person with two jobs and regular exercise becomes very fatigued and stressed, catches one virus after another, one day could not get out of bed, recovers then in 2004 suffers 3 month relapse, eventually stops working, relationships fall apart, just wants to be left alone. Is depressed
- Severe fatigue and ultimately depression
- Treatments That Made A Big Difference
- Mikel Therapy - feels relaxed for the first time after her first Mickel therapy session, after the second session was doing great; six weeks later she was back at work. She's probably around 80-90% recovered; she still cannot tolerate alcohol and watches her diet and and avoids overdoing it.
- Present State of Health
- Leads near normal life but cannot exercise vigorously
- Words of Advice
I’m full of the joys of life and appreciation of my health, family and friends. Everything has been worthwhile. I sometimes get a little warning signal when I've overdone things, but now I take notice, and instead of pushing myself harder, I take a break.
Good nutrition helps. I try to avoid sugar, yeast and alcohol and I’ve cut out caffeine completely.
Try to play and rest twice as much as you work and you'll reap the benefits!
"I’m full of the joys of life and appreciation of my health, family and friends... Try to play and rest twice as much as you work and you'll reap the benefits! "