Excellent Chair for Shopping / Travelling for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia Patients

Resource Excellent Chair for Shopping / Travelling for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia Patients

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cort submitted a new resource:

Excellent Chair for Shopping / Travelling for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia Patients - Light easy to use chair gets great reviews

For the ME/CFS on the go? Or who has to go? Ever feel the need to sit down while shopping or traveling or standing in line somewhere? The "Drive Medical Folding Lightweight Cane with Sling Style Seat" might just make your life a whole lot easier. It has for a friend of mine who takes it anywhere she might need to take a break.

[fright]View attachment 2499 [/fright]With it's hollow aluminum frame, this little folding chair weight clocks in at just 2.5 lbs. It can be used as a cane as...

Read more about this resource...

Kat

I bought the 3-legged one before receiving treatment for POTS. It's definitely a life-saver in long lines. Most comments I get are compliments about being prepared by having a seat for lines. Then I get weird looks and people are quick to walk away when I explain I need to sit or risk passing out from standing.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I bought the 3-legged one before receiving treatment for POTS. It's definitely a life-saver in long lines. Most comments I get are compliments about being prepared by having a seat for lines. Then I get weird looks and people are quick to walk away when I explain I need to sit or risk passing out from standing.
It's all part of educating the public :) Everyone you speak to you spread the news a bit more - even if they don't understand.

Cecelia

I like this "chair"; however, I can only use it if I don't have to carry it far. It is awkward and too heavy for me as a "cane". My shoulder aches quickly from carrying it, but then pain spreads in short order for me. If I were with someone else who could strap it onto a knapsack, that would be ideal. However, I think it could help when anticipating waiting in a long line, if I didn't have to lug it too far.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources