Hereditary alpha-tryptasemia syndrome (HαTS) common mast cell disease with elevated Tryptase level

Lasse

There is a mast cell disease called Hereditary alpha-tryptasemia syndrome (HαTS).
It looks like HαTS can cause similar symptoms to MCAS. Around 5 to 6% of western populationson have Hereditary alpha-tryptasemia (HαT). HαT can be diagnosed with a Tryptase CNV test.
HαT is caused by extra inherited copies of the gene TPSAB1 that makes extra α-tryptase and leads to high tryptase in peripheral blood at baseline.

Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia and Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia Syndrome FAQ

Intro to mast cell disease Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia

Last edited:

Aidan Walsh

There is a mast cell disease called Hereditary alpha-tryptasemia syndrome (HαTS).
It looks like HαTS can cause similar symptoms to MCAS. Around 5 to 6% of western populationson have Hereditary alpha-tryptasemia (HαT). HαT can be diagnosed with a Tryptase CNV test.
HαT is caused by extra inherited copies of the gene TPSAB1 that makes extra α-tryptase and leads to high tryptase in peripheral blood at baseline.

Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia and Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia Syndrome FAQ

Intro to mast cell disease Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia
Is this test still $169.00 US Dollars at genebygene.
I will do the test this month & report my results here once back so Please remind me to do so.
I have tryptase 10 in the blood test, I know anything above 5,6 is indicative of copies of HATS & all my teeth were removed as a teen

Lasse

Is this test still $169.00 US Dollars at genebygene.
I will do the test this month & report my results here once back so Please remind me to do so.
I have tryptase 10 in the blood test, I know anything above 5,6 is indicative of copies of HATS & all my teeth were removed as a teen

Do you have other family members with similar symptoms?

It looks like the price is still $169

Last edited:

Aidan Walsh

Do you have other family members with similar symptoms?

It looks like the price is still $169
Yes, similar symptoms, 2 now have pacemakers no relief & then after got sleep apnea/oxygen.
Family History Heart sudden Deaths in the past. Anaphylaxis??? HATS???

I am also being tested for Alpha 1 antiptrypsin deficiency. Breathing test first July 1st. One Woman posted she has MS with HATS combined on a FB HATS Group.

Ron Davis's last London conference video YouTube said as many as 50% of ME/CFS have MS on antibodies test, he said others could have a BH4 Deficiency.

Tulane University hypermobility clinic published EDS, LONG COVID have folate deficiencies folic acid 'methyl folate/methyl B12 avoid synthetic folic acid flour, vitamins minerals & doctors folic acid. thank you, Lasse

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources