Impact of ME/CFS chronic fatigue syndrome on identity among young adults

Daniyah

Greetings!

Looking for Recruiting participants:

We are working on a research project which aims to explore the impact of chronic fatigue syndrome ME/CFS on identity construction among young adults aged 18 to 25 at Sheffield Hallam University.

I am doing this research under the supervision of Dr Tria Moore C.Psychol, AFBPsS, who is Health Psychologist, Psychotherapist Senior Lecturer in Psychology and MSc Health Psychology Programme Director.

We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are diagnosed with ME/CFS
- Are between 18 and 25 years

The study involves taking part in an audio-recorded online Zoom interview with me for up to 30-60 minutes. I will ask questions about your diagnosis and how living with this condition may have influenced your perception of yourself. There are no right or wrong answers, I am only interested in your own thoughts and feelings. You will need to sign a consent form to participate that will be sent by email along with the information sheet.

If you’re aged 18 to 25 years old and have a confirmed diagnosis of ME/CFS, we would love to hear your story. If you are interested in taking part or have any questions before considering taking part, please contact me.

Attachments

• Participations Information Sheet impact of ME-CFS on Identity- Daniyah.pdf
    99.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Study Advertisement impact of ME or CFS on Identity - Daniyah.pdf
    69.2 KB · Views: 5

Daniyah

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 2.00.00 pm.png

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT