Renee Can't Exercise But Otherwise Has A Normal Life

Renee Can't Exercise But Otherwise Has A Normal Life

Who Me?

She was never as sick as me to start and if the worst thing in my life was
That I couldn't exercise I'd be celebrating.

As for lerners protocol valtex made me ill and Valcyte did nothing

Again. This is not a once size fits all disease. If it was we'd all be cured.

Tammy7

Thanks for posting the recovery stories Cort. I hope to be adding mine in the future. I think Dr. Lerner was right on with the EBV theory. I am getting better after 20 yrs of pure hell....... fighting this virus. I know he mentions other viruses as well besides the EBV.

I understand the pessimisum ..................I was there myself. whenever I heard a recovery story I would immediately think.................they couldn't have been as sick as I am............although I never verbalized that and am so glad I didn't because for a person that has been through pure hell .......and is healing or recovered to be told they weren't really that sick.........or couldn't have had CFS/ME.......can be devastating. We get that invalidation enough in the outside world.

Please keep posting any recovery stories you come across.

Last edited:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
She was never as sick as me to start and if the worst thing in my life was
That I couldn't exercise I'd be celebrating.

As for lerners protocol valtex made me ill and Valcyte did nothing

Again. This is not a once size fits all disease. If it was we'd all be cured.
That's why there are so many darn different recovery stories - and as time goes on there will be more and more - including new ones, hopefully, that will help people who can't be helped now.

Even this limited number of recovery stories indicates how heterogeneous this disease is.

I'm sure that a lot of people would be very happy just to feel well and be able to get around.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Thanks for posting the recovery stories Cort. I hope to be adding mine in the future. I think Dr. Lerner was right on with the EBV theory. I am getting better after 20 yrs of pure hell....... fighting this virus. I know he mentions other viruses as well besides the EBV.

I understand the pessimisum ..................I was there myself. whenever I heard a recovery story I would immediate think.................they couldn't have been as sick as I am............although I never verbalized that and am so glad I didn't because for a person that has been through pure hell .......and is healing or recovered to be told they weren't really that sick.........or couldn't have had CFS/ME.......can be devastating. We get that invalidation enough in the outside world.

Please keep posting any recovery stories you come across.
Got a lot more comming. It would be great to be able to post yours Tammy! Good luck!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources