I just looked at the IOM Diagnostic Guidelines for ME/CFS For Physicians and my daughter hits every criteria. She was dx'ed 4 years ago with EDS and then POTS. Chronic Fatigue was never discussed.
- IF I had taken her to a dr. that focuses of CFS, would he have not dx'ed OI?
- If you had gone to a dr. that specializes in dysautonomia, would you have been dx'ed with OI and not Chronic Fatigue?
- Are they one and the same?
- Are they treated differently?
- EDS and fibromylagia the same thing; depends on speciality that dx.ed you?