Which Covid Vaccine

Hi

Im looking for a consensus on which vaccine has been deemed 'best' for those with FM.

For context. I'm in the UK and I have avoided vaccination thus far but now that the US travel restrictions are to be lifted, I have little choice. I need to visit my parents in Florida (who both currently have covid :confused:).

I put so much effort into trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle: eating organic/fresh/plant-based food, using chemical-free products. The only medication I take is an ibuprofen once in a blue moon.

I don't trust big pharma or governments and am so upset at having to be vaccinated.

Anyway... anyone out there with FM .. who has been vaccinated with little or no issues, I'd appreciate your opinion (pm if you'd prefer).

I know we're all different, but I can't find any information out there to help me decide which to go for.

Carl#1

I'm not vaccinated and I am not going to give you any negatives to put you off any of them apart from what you already know. What I will say is that I believe that the negative effects, even with those who have no recognised health issues, comes from a dramatic drop in Glutathione levels following vaccination. Inflammation could be part of it but so could the immune system effects. One potential work around could be to take some S-Acetyl-Glutathione for a week or two following the vaccination to keep Glutathione levels up. The drop in Glutathione could be part of the problem causing the blood clotting problems and deaths that some people experience after vaccination and the other negative effects of feeling tired and run down.

S-Acetyl-Glutathione is fairly expensive but it is much better than Reduced Glutathione and far more effective. Glutathione is important for a number of reasons in the human body, including working as an antioxidant and what the human body prioritizes, detoxification and elimination. Both of these are compromised in CFS/ME/Fibro because of the Increased Digestive Permeability which is what causes these illnesses.

I look at this from the opposite end to most people ie from the actual cause and connect the pieces from that point.... Looking at these ideas might be helpful and lessen any negative effects from vaccination.

BTW Stephen Harrod Buhner has some very good pdfs on his site on treating COVID-19 which work very well in my experience. I have had COVID-19 3 times since June 2020, each time with less symptoms. The first time a Doctor@111 wanted to send an ambulance because of my breathing problems but I refused knowing that I would most likely die if I went into hospital. Following that call I started the herbs from the SHB pdf's and quickly recovered and restored my normal breathing. I did have one Chinese herb which he recommended but I would not use that because I want to use it to destroy the pathogens which cause my CFS and I did not want the micro-organisms to become resistant to the herb before I was ready to use it and the biofilms were removed. That herb, Isatis has fairly strong anti-viral, antifungal and antibacterial effects. It works against a wide range of micro-organisms which is one big benefit to it seeing as I do not know what micro-organisms are involved. I still have work to do but ATM I am out of enzyme, the ones I have expired in 2016/2019 and are no longer effective because they did not remove the biofilms like they did a number of years back.

https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/articles/

He does have a number of articles on the bottom right of that page including an article on vaccines.

JES

As far as I know, you cannot choose which vaccine to have in the UK when you book a time for vaccination. You typically get what is available. People under 40 always get either Moderna or Pfizer, which are both mRNA vaccines and very similar. Some recent studies have shown that the protection from Moderna lasts a little longer, probably because the dose of mRNA is a bit higher in that vaccine.

If you are above 40, you get a third option, which is the AstraZeneca vaccine, which is not mRNA. The reason it is not given to people under 40 is because of a rare but sometimes very dangerous blood clotting side effect. The mRNA vaccines don't have that side effect and seem a little more efficient at preventing serious COVID, so that's what I had, but I'm under 40 and would not have been given AstraZeneca either way.

Thanks both.

I think they're so keen for everyone to get vaccinated, they would probably accommodate choice (if they had a variety on hand).

I wanted to wait for Novovax but it won't be available in time.

I'll look into the s acetyl glutathione.
Anything that might help.

Thanks both for taking the time to reply.

jaminhealth

I deal with advanced OA, am 83 and told may yrs ago I have the FM, I will NOT get any of them.

Prefer to count on my own immune system and every day take:

Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Quercetin and Grape Seed Extract.

1000's have been injured and many have died and I just posted on a physician who was horribly injured from Pfizer. Nope not me.

jaminhealth

Understand and agree jaminhealth. But as I said, I really don't have a choice.. which of course makes it all the worse.

So are you being FORCED by employer...which is horribly pathetic what is going on in our world today with this blown out of proportion VIRUS. Oh I see it's for travel, again FORCED to do life.

Wrong wrong wrong and what I would do since I feel so strongly about NOT taking the jabs, not visit long distances as hopefully this mess will be gone eventually, your parents will do their lives, and you need to do yours. This is not cruel thinking but true. I lived decades from parents, long before covid and some yrs I didn't see them...they did their lives and me mine.

Last edited:
Forced by the 'democratic' government.

I'd like to see my dad before he dies and give some assistance to my mum. So choice made. Such as it is.

Edie

I have had no reactions to my 2 Moderna shots and am about to get the booster shot before I leave for the USA. I no longer get the regular Flu shot because of a severe reaction years ago. I get my flu protection by Homeopathic beads under my tongue once a week throughout the Winter, provided from my Naturopathic Dr. I was diagnosed with FM almost 27 years ago and meet the criteria for ME/CFS as well. Because I have had no reaction doesn't mean that someone else will have the same results. I decided to take the chance with the shots instead of gambling my life with Covid.

Reactions: CJB

jaminhealth

I have had no reactions to my 2 Moderna shots and am about to get the booster shot before I leave for the USA. I no longer get the regular Flu shot because of a severe reaction years ago. I get my flu protection by Homeopathic beads under my tongue once a week throughout the Winter, provided from my Naturopathic Dr. I was diagnosed with FM almost 27 years ago and meet the criteria for ME/CFS as well. Because I have had no reaction doesn't mean that someone else will have the same results. I decided to take the chance with the shots instead of gambling my life with Covid.

It's so astounding that the media has convinced ALL how dangerous the covid virus is and the Huge Push for the unapproved jabs going into our bloodstreams.

Just talking to a 21 yr old fellow on another group and he's European and complaining about numbness on left side of face....asking if others know what this might be. I did some research after he said he did get 2 jabs of Astrazeneca and sounds like Gullian Barre Syndrome, so I threw that info out to him. GBS is a major segment of side effects from the jabs.

I do no vaccines and I'm 83, and I do homeopathic pellets (Oscillo) under tongue at any sign of a flu.

And keep immune system strong with Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Quercetin and my long long time favorite Grape Seed Extract. My disability is a damaged body from hip replacement but strong immune system...FM I was told I have I believe was corrected when I got my the right thyroid support. No CFS here.

You are going to do more dosing? Good Luck to you.

pamojja

Monday evening the 20th September had a running nose, using up a dozen hankerchiefs. Next day gone again.

Wednesday took an antigen and PCR test, because of 2 events I needed to be tested. Antigen came back negative, PCR positive the next day. Been in self-isolation since and today I'll be able to PCR test again, to terminate the self-isolation earlier.

I personally know none with serous covid (hospitalized or died). But 5 co-worker all wearing fpp2 having had mild covid last December, additional to 2 relatives just recently. However, my case seemed to be the mildest with only slight symptoms 1 evening only. Also all my co-workers getting the vaccine, incomprehensible to me the already recovered too, all went into sickness-leave after the vaccinaton due to side-effects.

The difference between me and all other 7 mild cases I know is (though of course observational only), that I supplemented comprehensively and applied many life-time changes for effecting remissions of chronc diseases (PAD, COPD, T2D, postexcertional mailaise..).

Though this experience wont help with your decision now, it might very well in the near future.

In my country we either have to be either vaccinated, recovered or tested for public events, restaurants, and crossiing the border. And since this week at my working-place too weekly antigen testing is required otherwise. Vaccinated don't have to be PCR/antigen tested for up to 360 days, recovered for 180 days, and a positve Antibody test helps for 90 days.

However, how shortsighted those regulations are we already see now in Israel with the earliest and highest vaccinations rate. Where due to vaccine-failure a double shot of Pfizer now is valid half a year only. There they also realize that those with natural immunity due to being recovered are multiple times more protected from covid than by the Pfizer vaccine.

Therefore such irrational rules - which actually would be scarry if the virus would really be scary - might change very soon again. You might get the sniffle and a positive PCR, considered recovered and be able to travel again.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

PCR tests are NOT accurate and were never developed for the covid mess, but the ones in charge of all this started using the PCR's, they do contain toxic ingredients, look it up.

Covid is not a death sentence, keep your immune system Strong, and even a cold sniffles can be a covid thing.

So so much we'll never know on all this mess and I don't trust China as far as I could throw them. Why all stuff Hit the world.

Sharon80

PCR tests are NOT accurate and were never developed for the covid mess, but the ones in charge of all this started using the PCR's, they do contain toxic ingredients, look it up.

Covid is not a death sentence, keep your immune system Strong, and even a cold sniffles can be a covid thing.

So so much we'll never know on all this mess and I don't trust China as far as I could throw them. Why all stuff Hit the world.

My last comments about covid19 etc are going to be posted here. PCR tests were developed to detect genetic material from a specific organism like a virus. PCR tests for covid19 test for genetic material from the coronavirus. No tests are accurate but they do show if you are currently infected with the virus. They do not contain toxic ingredients. You are not in contact with the ingredients when you get a test. You are swabbed using a long cotton swab and then what is on the swab is processed by a lab.

Covid has been a death sentence for almost 5 million people worldwide and it’s not over yet.

Cold sniffles are usually caused by rhinoviruses, and are short lived. So cold sniffles are not the same thing. Coronvirus can cause mild symptoms to major full blown lung damage and even death. There are also many long term effects from getting covid19 — lung damage that causes breathing issues, blood clots, brain damage and so on. Some healthy people with strong immune systems are now suffering from the effects of having covid19 with what they call long covid. Some of these people didn’t even know they had covid19 because they had no symptoms.

Saying you don’t trust china as far as you can throw them serves no purpose other than lumping the whole population of China as being dishonest. The virus started in China, it doesn’t mean the whole population of China is at fault for anything. I hope you realize that many Chinese-American citizens are being treated really badly because of sentiments like this. Nobody is at fault because a virus mutated into something that resulted in a pandemic. It could have easily mutated in the USA.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

More and more are dying daily from the jabs, last data I read was about 18K and who knows what is correct, we'll NEVER know. Over 850,000 health issues from the jabs.

A friend on another group reported her 52 yr old sister in law had MS and was given the jabs from her crazy doctor, just died not long after.

It's crime what everyone has gone thru and still going thru. The perpetrators need to be Behind Bars.

With fake news and awful media bias that is so abundant nowadays, I try to research media channels before reading their articles. Blaze media is not what I would call a trusted source. Sorry GG.

I don't agree with the vaccine but I think it is dangerous to play down the seriousness of the virus as a reaction to that.

It's not a new thing; big pharma having so much power and influence. :(

jaminhealth

Read RFK Jr book out yesterday, The Real Anthony Fauci --- and Kennedy talks about the beginning of this Virus to where we are today, a huge massive disaster.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources