- Ampligen – An overview…what it does….what ME/CFS physicians think of it….past studies…cost…the works!
- Ampligen: Effectiveness – we take a close look at just how effective Ampligen is in CFS…
- Ampligen: Twisted History – the story of Ampligen and Hemispherx is a long and tangled on.
- Hemispherx BioPharma Website – Hemispherx Biopharma is the company that produces Ampligen (Rintatolimod)
Physicians Experienced in Ampligen Use in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New Hemispherx President Says Getting Ampligen Approval Top Priority
- Ampligen Co-Inventor / Head of Hemispherx Biopharma Fired: Implications for ME/CFS Drug Unclear
- Clinicians and Biomedical Experts Request Major Ampligen Review at FDA
- FDA Approval of MS Drug Puts Ampligen Back In Play?
- FDA Denial of Ampligen Exposes Out of Touch Agency; Hemispherx to Appeal
- Dr. Peterson Talks on Ampligen, Autoimmunity, Pathogens and Simmaron – Dr. Peterson on Ampligen plus three patient stories
- Dr. Lapp – A Pioneer and Patriarch: An Interview by Kelvin Lord – Ampligen recipient Kelvin Lord talks with a doctor with intimate knowledge of Ampligen.
- Ampligen on the Clock: Hemispherx’s ‘Complete Response’ Means Ball is in FDA’s Court Now – Hemispherx’s quick response means Ampligens fate will be known by February, 2013.
- Major Move From FDA Puts Ampligen Back on Track (July 2012) – the FDA relaxes its requirement for more expensive studies and agrees to review the drug using clearing the way for a decision within 9 months
- Ampligen Study Sparks Hope for FDA Approval of First Drug for CFS (March 2012) – Hemispherx newest study (using old data) showed Ampligen is safe and effective, relative to other drugs, in increasing endurance.
- Dr. Charles Lapp, Hunter Hopkins Center, Charlotte, NC 704-543-9692
- Dr. Daniel Peterson, Sierra Internal Medicine, Reno NV 775-832-0989
- Dr. Nancy Klimas, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 305-275-5461
- Dr. Derek Enlander, Enlander Clinic, New York, NY 212-794-2000
- Dr. Lucinda Bateman, Fatigue Consultation Center, Salt Lake City, UT 801-359-7400
- The Ampligen Chronicles – in entertaining, at times side-splitting fashion, Kelvin Lord tracks his progress on Ampligen from a highly disabled person with chronic fatigue syndrome to…..
- Dr. Steven Chilinski
- Anita Patton
- Courtney Alexander
- Four Patient Stories – presented 1998 at AACFS Conference
- Mary Schweitzer’s 1999 Testimony
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, clinical trial of the TLR-3 agonist rintatolimod in severe cases of chronic fatigue syndrome. Strayer DR, Carter WA, Stouch BC, Stevens SR, Bateman L, Cimoch PJ, Lapp CW, Peterson DL; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome AMP-516 Study Group, Mitchell WM.PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e31334. Epub 2012 Mar 14.
- Clin Infect Dis. 1994 Jan;18 Suppl 1:S88-95. A controlled clinical trial with a specifically configured RNA drug, poly(I).poly(C12U), inchronic fatigue syndrome
- In Vivo. 1994 Jul-Aug;8(4):599-604. Changes in the 2-5A synthetase/RNase L antiviral pathway in a controlled clinical trial with poly(I)-poly(C12U) in chronic fatigue syndrome
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1993 Jun 23;685:756-7. RNA drug therapy acting via the 2-5A synthetase/RNase L pathway. Suhadolnik RJ, Reichenbach NL, Hitzges PM, Ablashi DV, Strayer DR, Carter WA.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Ampligen Resource Center
The only drug to ever be FDA evaluated for ME/CFS