Dr. Peter Rowe broke the story on orthostatic intolerance (OI) in the mid 1990s, and neuromuscular strain in the 2000s. He runs a clinic at Johns Hopkins in the US for young people with ME/CFS.
He is probably the foremost authority at treating orthostatic intolerance in this disorder.
- Peter Rowe On the Hunt for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Unrestrained: Dr. Peter Rowe on Neuromuscular Strain in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- YouTube video of Peter Rowe’s 2010 CFIDS Association webinar on Managing Orthostatic Intolerance
- Slides for Dr. Rowe’s 2010 CFIDS Association Webinar on Managing Orthostatic Intolerance
- Dr. Rowe’s information for patients on orthostatic Intolerance (2010)
- Is the physical examination normal in CFS: Part I / Part II / Solve ME/CFS Webinar