Resource icon

EFT - Tapping To Relieve Pain in Fibromyalgia

EFT.jpg

The Tapping Solution: - the place to go to find out about and explores ways to use EFT. Blog, video's, books, practitioners, etc.

Sue Ingebretson on how EFT - a tapping technique - can reduce stress and relieve pain in FM
With each tapping session, I didn’t know how to describe my results other than to say that I felt “different.” I was so used to carrying a knot of anxiety in my stomach, that when it wasn’t there, it felt empty and strange. I was dubious and questioned my results. How could tapping make me feel more calm and relaxed? After all, my problems obviously didn’t go away. I was still in pain and still worried about my future.

But, I couldn’t deny that after tapping, I felt a release of tension. In my book,FibroWHYalgia, I referred to this as my “Internal Tension Meter.” I’d never thought of myself as a stressed or anxious person. After all, I didn’t act like a stressed person. Through tapping, I discovered that I was the type of person who carries stress on the inside. I also discovered how unaware I was about my negative self-talk and how it affected my symptoms.

Psychologists Poo-Poo EFT stating its effects are due to nothing more than distraction and proper breathing. However it's doing it it has many adherents.
Reactions: sheila maslen
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Cort

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work