In Their Own Words: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Patients Describe Their Symptoms

In Their Own Words: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Patients Describe Their Symptoms

Symptoms exactly head on!
This resource makes me want to cry with relief!
Some of the craziest symptoms that I have like "cold nose and eyeballs" and "hot body with cold sweat or cold body with hot sweats" are listed here!
I never realized that my eyes were actually cold!
Bless all of you!!
I have many of these symptoms, plus prickling and burning in the joints. My knees and ankles are about to give way.
Yes, yes and yes. I am definitely not alone with my vast array of symptoms.
I can identify with many of these. Horrible to experience, but sort of comforting to know I'm not alone.
As a caregiver for my daughter who was diagnosed with CFIDS in 2001 by Dr. Klimas, these descriptions help me understand what she is trying to tell me at times when she is unable to explain clearly.
I can relate to many of these statements - unfortunately.
It's candid. It's real. It's from the "horses" mouth. For me, it's esp. valuable to read that all the weird, seemingly unrelated, crazy symptoms that cause me to even doubt myself are in fact, NOT idiosyncratic and maybe I'm not making it up after all.I'm not crazy after all, at least not on this basis! Thanks for this reassurance and all the info you provide.
Perversely reassuring that I'm not alone in having many of these descriptors of ME aka "Living Death".....

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources