- Source of the Story
- From Alex Barton's book
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Disease Course Over Time
- Jess gets sick while at University, experiences fatigue brain-fog, etc.
- Treatments That Made A Big Difference
- After Jess noticed she felt a bit better on raw foods, she gradually transitions to raw food diet. Visualization also helps but raw food diet is the key.
- Present State of Health
- Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
- Words of Advice
- The one piece of advice I would give to anyone wanting to beat CFS is to gradually transition yourself onto a high raw diet and slowly eliminate toxic, addictive foods. Throw out any chemical beauty and household products in place of earth and human friendly alternatives from your local health store. Don’t think too much about going raw - just go for it. It could be the best decision that you’ve ever made in your life.
- Suggested Resources
Recommended books – “How to Create Your Raw Reality” by Tom Fenton
Recommended websites - www.totalrawfood.com
"Don’t think too much about going raw - just go for it. It could be the best decision that you’ve ever made in your life."