Patient Story
Name
Monet Clark
Diagnosis
  1. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  2. Fibromyalgia
  3. Migraine
Disease Course Over Time
Adverse reaction to vaccination sets off reaction that ends up with formerly healthy young woman in a wheelchair in 9 months. Seven years later Doctors find very high levels of arsenic and mercury in her body, a legacy of the abandoned mines she grew up near.
Type of Onset
acute-other
Approximate Date of Illness Began
1991-1995
Duration
11-15 years
Functionality at it's Worst
Mostly bedbound
Treatments That Made A Big Difference
Homeopathy targeted at viral issues given to her by a healer turned the corner for her and she progressed rapidly. Other healers helped as well. She appears to be able to function fairly normally now, rides bike for exercise. She still has major issues with chemical sensitivities, however, and sleeps outside under a tarp
Treatments That Helped
Monet ate nutrient dense foods; alkalizing green veges - all organic, used many different herbs and supplements, probiotics EMDR for trauma release and engaged in many spiritual practices from Buddhism to yoga, shamanism, Reiki to name a few. Practicing love and forgiveness was critical. Yet she was still very ill and unable to stand up.
Present State of Health
  1. Almost recovered - Able to lead norrmal lifestyle
Words of Advice
For MCS, I think one of the best forms of detoxification we can do is far infra red sauna. I still don’t have a home I can put it in so I haven’t done it yet, but I know that its the key as I’ve got a doctor and virtually all of her MCS clients got better with it. Also, one must stop identifying with one’s illness to step out of the box of it. It is a tricky alchemy, but is as important as physically and emotionally detoxing.”
[bimg=fright|no-lightbox]http://planetthrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/PerformancToxicTeePee541.jpg[/bimg]Love and forgiveness saved her life, as did faith. Monet says, “These are the keys that unlock the doors to the miracle realm where dramatic shifts are possible.”

Monet shares, “Releasing trauma and fear are very important, as is faith and focusing on what progress you made, the joys in your life, and NOT the illness and the symptoms. Releasing obsessive thinking and acting is very important.”
  • monetclark2.jpg
    monetclark2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 403
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Cort

Latest reviews

D
I agree with Monet's final statement about releasing obsessive thinking, and the miracle realm (contact with other planes of existence) can start a process of unlocking doors as they did for me in the 1990's. However the road ahead was still a long one. Joy and a stress-less life is important for calming nerves and restoring balance.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources