Reverse Therapy Reverses Four year Illness

Name
Matt
Diagnosis
  1. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Mindfulness/Pacing/Exercise Techniques That Made A Difference For You
  1. Reverse Process
Disease Course Over Time
After altercation that leaves Matt's jaw broken, the 30 year old experiences permanent headache, dizziness, stress and huge fatigue. Eventually he's sleeping 20 hours a day.
Symptoms
headache, dizziness, stress and huge fatigue
Treatments That Made A Big Difference
Reverse therapy finally does the trick
Treatments That Helped
Cranial osteopathy helps him sleep better, acupuncture and herbal medicine helps with energy but has to stop working and relapses again. Jettlebell exercises that work on the core bring increased energy but is still quite impaired.
Present State of Health
  1. Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
Suggested Resources
Reverse Therapy / www.beatcfs.info.
The Reverse Therapy view is that ME is actually the product of an over-active hypothalamus. The body/mind believes we are under threat and goes into overdrive trying to alert us to take action in response. The ME head fog occurs because the brain is being set up for action not thought; sore muscles are constantly being primed for activity and glands swell as the immune system prepares to defend us from non-existent bugs. Unsurprisingly in time the result of all this is total exhaustion. To resolve this the client and therapist work out a message which represents what the body and mind are concerned about.
Reactions: kerry d
Author
Cort
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Cort

Latest reviews

I know it wouldn't be popular to perceive that we may have acted in a fashion to create our disease but in reality I know that I did just that. I overdid everything, set sights on perfection only, and eventually my CNS ran out of steam and failed miserably.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources