- story from Alexis Barton Book
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diane - high energy person in mid-30's experiences sinus infections, loss of stamina, weakness, body aches after stopping nursing 1 year old child, begins having high fevers and is bedridden
- Treatments That Made A Big Difference:
- Sinus surgery clears everything up!
- Treatments That Had No Effect:
- Present State of Health:
- Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
- Suggested Resources:
- Recommended books “Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome” by James L. Wilson “The Low Blood Sugar Handbook” by Edward & Patricia Kimmel “Prescription to Nutritional Healing” by Phyllis A. Balch “Spiritual Survival Guide: How to Find God When You're Sick” by Dr.Charles Shields “There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem” by Dr. Wayne Dyer Recommended websites www.cfids.org www.webMD.com www.annahemmings.com
- Words of Advice:
- Believe you can heal yourself, that within you resides the power to heal. Ask questions. Contact local support groups, write healing affirmations and post them by your bed, meditate, listen to and observe your body, celebrate improvements, pray.
Sinus Surgery Does the Trick
Sinus surgery heals person with ME/CFS