At one point Nancy relapses but bee venom therapy returns her to health.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Disease Course Over Time:
- Becomes ill in 1994
- Treatments That Made A Big Difference:
- Bee Venom Therapy is not a cure but helps her 'get her life back"; after that B12 helps her to get back to normal.
- Treatments That Helped:
- Hypnotherapy, guided meditation and visualization help with energy and calmness. Florinef takes care of brain fog, but fatigue and muscle aches remain.
- Present State of Health:
- Fully recovered - no restrictions at all
- Suggested Resources:
- The American Apitherapy Association
Stinging Her Way Back to Health
Hypnosis, Florinef, bee venom therapy and B12 bring Nancy back to health