A letter to Mr. Boris Johnson from UK scientist Dr. Tess Lawrie calling on him to start saving lives with Ivermectin

Pike

Please see the video message below to the UK Prime Minister from Dr. Tess Lawrie. She is director of the Evidence Based Medicine Consultancy in Bath. Her business conducts industry independent medical evidence synthesis to support international clinical practice guidelines. Her biggest clients are the NHS and the WHO. She has recently authored a report called, 'Ivermectin for preventing and treating Covid-19'.

Dr. Lawrie has provided a rapid review to validate the analysis of efficacy of Ivermectin provided by the Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance , based in the US. Its leading figures have recently given testimony to the National Institute of Health's Covid-19 Treatment Panel In New York. In connection with her analysis of ivermectin she sent a letter to Health Secretary Mr. Hancock and other MP's on 3 January and has so far received no reply.

In her letter to the Prime Minister Dr. Lawrie states,

"The good news is that we now have solid evidence of an effective treatment Covid-19. It is called ivermectin. Ivermectin is a very safe and effective anti-parasitic medication widely used in low and middle income countries to treat worms, lice and scabies in both adults and children. It has been around for decades and not only is it on the WHO list of essential medicines it is a Nobel Prize winning medicine due to its increasing usefulness across a range of illnesses.

Between Xmas and new year I independently reviewed 27 studies presented by the FLCCC as evidence of ivermectin effectiveness. The resulting evidence is consistent and unequivocal : ivermectin works well both in preventing covid infections and in preventing deaths at the same doses used to treat lice other parasitic infections.

I am very pleased to inform you that this evidence solidly substantiates the FLCCC's recommendation that ivermectin should be adopted globally and systematically for the prevention and treatment of Covid-19. Because I know there is alot of fake news going about I would like to assure you that you can trust the integrity of my report because I am an experienced independent medical research consultant whose work is routinely used to underpin international clinical practice guidelines. In addition I have no conflict of interest and have received no funding for this report.

But most of all you can trust me because I am a medical doctor first and foremost with amoral duty to help people, to do no harm and to save lives.

Please may we start saving lives now.

Thank you very much for your help. Mr.Hancock's office should have my details. ''

Link to the video letter is below:

If you agree with Dr.Lawrie's conclusion please forward to your local MP.

Steve

Ivermectin, a cheap and apparently effective treatment for Covid, especially as part of a “cocktail” with other ingredients, will be found effective and proposed after Big Pharma has milked every $ they can out of their vaccines. JMO.

Chuckles

Wow ... I thought just the web address was going to go on the page !
Awesome this is a first for me !
This is Great ... Later Brian From Canada

Chuckles

PS
So important to share truth to one another !
Have 2 more I'm going to add !
Hopefully they will be able to see , And so here goes !

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources