A role for a leaky gut and the intestinal microbiota in the pathophysiology of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)

Carl#1

I have not seen this posted on this or the PR forum. I have had this research paper for over a year and have been following this research from when it was first announced. It was funded by a ME charity where Daniel Vipond was sponsored/funded for his PhD. Cutting it to the conclusion where he theorizes that the Digestive Permeability increase is caused by a digestive pathogen. I have known this since January 2014! All the theories about Digestive Permeability aka "Leaky Gut" are incorrect and to put it bluntly, L-glutamine cannot fix it because the permeability is caused by a biofilm protected pathogenic infection. In January 2014 I worked out where the pathogen(s) attack down to a 2.5cm radius and how it affects the human body and no one has so far found this. I also worked out how it causes IBD and the precise location of the IBD which is located in the transverse colon. I will not state any closer than that or mention the tissue destruction that occurs in at least two places which causes so many problems in CFS.

It looks like the charity have largely disowned the research because it disappeared from their webpage. Maybe they were expecting a bit more than what he came up with which leaves a lot of information unfound and certainly does not reveal the full extent to what happens when these pathogens attack one location. TBH I was a also a bit disappointed in this research. It does get things a bit further but it is still a big distance away from a solution. I will warn you that the research paper is long and a very big read because he certainly filled it out a lot.

I will set a challenge to you to spot the glaring mistake in the text which any sufferer should be able to find.

A role for a leaky gut and the intestinal microbiota in the pathophysiology of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)

pbyr

Good one. The immune system is activated trying to eradicate the pathogen and in the meantime, it is creating oxidative stress. ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) and RNS (Reactive Nitrogen Species)* are very oxidizing which means they damage healthy cells as well. With that activation, the intestinal lining is damaged which activates further inflammation systemically.

I have worked a number of therapies to remedy the damage which includes Bone broth/stock, BCAAs, colostrum and various minerals and vitamins.

*These chemicals are secreted to kill pathogens.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources