Alliance To Target Muscle Problems in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I have also been wondering about the blood flow issue, especially blood flow to the brain. I notice if I am tired sometimes an aspirin will wake me up to some extent. I do think that Aspirin dialates the capillaries thus increasing blood flow. Does anyone know if that's correct?
I don't know but what about caffeine - I assume that does? That's about the only thing the regularly upregulates my libido.

Cort

Staff member
I took ampk activator also. Useless.
Berberine and.ALA are best...with chromium picolnate.
I eat a high carb diet now and keeps me at a decent 7-8/10.
The extra blood glucose helping to get more glucose into cells.
Other great tools are aspirin and phosphotylserine.
I believe cortisol and cortisol spikes are the cause of poor ampk activation and therefore low cellular uptake.
Work in progress.
When I over do it with exercise I absolutely crave carbs at times. I wonder if that fits in with all this?

greg hay

I believe our crashes are akin to diabetic crashes....poor cellular uptake of.glucose as opposed to low blood sugar etc.
I eat a 90% carb diet now.
Best thing i ever done.
Lowers cortisol.....rests adrenals....etc.
Avoid sugar totally......refined.sugar and carb generated blood glucose 2 different things.

Cort

Staff member
I believe our crashes are akin to diabetic crashes....poor cellular uptake of.glucose as opposed to low blood sugar etc.
I eat a 90% carb diet now.
Best thing i ever done.
Lowers cortisol.....rests adrenals....etc.
Avoid sugar totally......refined.sugar and carb generated blood glucose 2 different things.
Proteins don't really work for you?? Are we talking whole grains and vegies?

greg hay

Proteins don't really work for you?? Are we talking whole grains and vegies?
Hi.
No white rice....pasta....potatoes.
If i keep my blood.glucose inflated....keeps cortisol down...helps balance hormones.
Feet get warm...periphal neuropathy dissapears.....lobido rises......
Its all about adrenals....hpa.....hormone balance....lower catabolic stress..
I think cortisol is deactivating ampk....b cells remember cortisol insult...trigger cells not to uptake....as cortisol damage is threat.
Another 1 or 2 months i can give more details as my plan improves me.

Seanko

"The land of CBT & GET"???!!!!!
Don't believe everything you read about my homeland, especially from overseas commentators. :)

What treatment & care receive depends a lot on where you live. The default option is usually nothing.

In my town, no CBT or GET but simple practical advice on pacing. (If your doctor refers you to the relevant clinic)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources