Alternative Health Practitioner on Subclinical Hypothyroidism

Resource Alternative Health Practitioner on Subclinical Hypothyroidism

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cort submitted a new resource:

Alternative Health Practitioner on Subclinical Hypothyroidism - Asserts subclinical hypothyroidism is vastly under-diagnosed and treated

This is a comprehensive discussion of how the thyroid works, how to test for subclinical hypothyroidism, why it's often missed, why it sometimes should be treated and why it sometimes should not be treated. It gives a complex subject it's due.

From the blog:
The prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism
How prevalent is subclinical hypothyroidism, Amy?

Dr. Amy Nett: Well, some estimates are putting...

Read more about this resource...

Edie

Cort submitted a new resource:

Alternative Health Practitioner on Subclinical Hypothyroidism - Asserts subclinical hypothyroidism is vastly under-diagnosed and treated

Read more about this resource...
Thank you, thank you, for this podcast on subclinical hypothyroidism. After 20 years I finally know why I have to take betaine (stomach acid) and digestive enzymes. It's because of rock bottom T3. I've learnt that you need T3 to activate the stomach acid and in turn the stomach acid is needed to activate your digestive enzymes. Knowledge is so empowering!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Ha - I didn't know that (haven't seen the video) Thanks for passing that on
Thank you, thank you, for this podcast on subclinical hypothyroidism. After 20 years I finally know why I have to take betaine (stomach acid) and digestive enzymes. It's because of rock bottom T3. I've learnt that you need T3 to activate the stomach acid and in turn the stomach acid is needed to activate your digestive enzymes. Knowledge is so empowering!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources