Ancient Aliens Interviews Ian Lipkin/Jeffrey Galpin

Merida

Who has seen the Ancient Aliens program aired June 26, 2015 : Aliens, Plagues, and Epidemics? Ian Lipkin is interviewed at the very end. He makes a few innocuous comments about the staggering number of different microorganisms on Earth. Jeffrey Galpin, MD ( board- certified in internal medicine and infectious disease/ had polio at young age) makes a few more specific comments,
" If we look at something that came from a distant planet, so different that it can do anything from make us better, make us the same, or in the long run create a new disease. Or maybe it doesn't produce disease- because diseases don't just produce fever, headache.They may change our thought processes, our reality, how we think, how long we live, even our emotions."

The fact that these two very respected experts agreed to be interviewed and put on camera for Ancient Aliens is sobering. Perhaps they know something that is not yet general knowledge?

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Who has seen the Ancient Aliens program aired June 26, 2015 : Aliens, Plagues, and Epidemics? Ian Lipkin is interviewed at the very end. He makes a few innocuous comments about the staggering number of different microorganisms on Earth. Jeffrey Galpin, MD ( board- certified in internal medicine and infectious disease/ had polio at young age) makes a few more specific comments,
" If we look at something that came from a distant planet, so different that it can do anything from make us better, make us the same, or in the long run create a new disease. Or maybe it doesn't produce disease- because diseases don't just produce fever, headache.They may change our thought processes, our reality, how we think, how long we live, even our emotions."

The fact that these two very respected experts agreed to be interviewed and put on camera for Ancient Aliens is sobering. Perhaps they know something that is not yet general knowledge?

Statistically speaking it's virtually impossible that there aren't many other forms of life out there. The question is getting here across those vast distances.

I'm sure Einstein could figure out a way it could happen...though.

Merida

Cort, Einstein was asked, " How does it feel to be the smartest man in the world? " He responded, " I don't know. You will have to ask Nicola Tesla."

In 1993 Jan Harzan, a grad of UCLA engineering, heard Ben Rich speak to a group of alums of UCLA engineering school. Ben Rich was the second director of Lockheed's Skunk Works. He is considered "the father of stealth. " - a brilliant guy. Jan Harzen reports ( and an interview with him is on You Tube) that Dr. Rich showed slides of various aircraft he worked on. He ended his talk with a slide of a black disc ( artist rendition) zooming off into space and said, " We now have the technology to take ET home. " during the Q and A session the audience wanted to know more. Dr. Rich said that there was an error in the equations, and we now know what it is. there is not agreement whether he was referring to Maxwell's or Einstein's equations.

Jan Harzon asked Ben Rich to tell him how this works. Rich responded, " How does ESP work?' All points in space and time are connected. Rich - "Yes."

I live here in northern L. A. where all this aerospace development was centered. I had the pleasure and honor of meeting another brilliant, retired Skunk Works engineer through our local historical society. He wrote a book on the history Lockheed. ( Skunk Works was a division.) He confirmed this incident and also told me that our technology is 40 to 50 years ahead of what we see flying. Eventually I had the nerve to ask him about rumors of Extraterrestrial craft and beings at Area 51/S-4. Could they be true. He said, "yes" they could be true.

So how this all fits in with us CFS/ ME folks - I don't know. But I am leaving no rock unturned in this crazy journey. Hmmm, but maybe Dr. Galpin and Dr. Lipkin have some ideas????

Merida

One more comment on this topic. I actually had the opportunity to speak personally with a respected expert ( M.D. / board certified in infectious disease). I asked this person if they thought we ( or a least a group of us) had been exposed to a virus or viruses that came from another place in the Universe. The answer was "yes." Later, I asked another question, " Do you think this exposure was "accidental" or "intentional?" The answer was , "I don't know. I don't know." The tone was serious and sobering.

I feel like Dorothy in The land of Oz - looking for the Wizard who has the answer.

Strike me lucky

Who has seen the Ancient Aliens program aired June 26, 2015 : Aliens, Plagues, and Epidemics? Ian Lipkin is interviewed at the very end.

Great. And this guy is making decisions about cfsme. Maybe aliens eliminated the xmrv so it couldn't be found in his research .

Maybe thats what science geeks talk about after watching star trek and getting stoned .

Making some VERY big leaps of judgment there.

Merida

Listen to what Edgar Mitchell has to say on the topic. Easy to find on You Tube.

Folk

Statistically speaking it's virtually impossible that there aren't many other forms of life out there. The question is getting here across those vast distances.

I'm sure Einstein could figure out a way it could happen...though.

Other forms of life (or simply Aliens) is one thing.
Ancient aliens is another.

Ancient aliens suggest that they've made several contacts with us humans on ancient times.
That's a little harder to buy :|

I wish I could see the interview but didn't find it. It concerns me that Lipkin which is one of our best hopes might take those directions.
On the other hand you might be crazy and discover important stuff anyway.

Merida

Yes, the program, Ancient Aliens, is broadcast on H2 channel. I had seen it through You Tube, but looks like they are charging $$$$ now? The only experience I have on the topic is 4 weeks traveling the whole length of the Nile - 1976 - Alexandria to Wadi Halfa, and on to Khartoum. I spent time in the great pyramid of Cheops ( and many ancient sites) and saw the perfectly joined massive stones. Experts estimate 2 1/2 million massive blocks. So, over 20 years, they would have had to place 125,000 blocks per year/ 340 blocks each day/ 25 blocks per hour on a 12 hour day. Our engineering friend ( worked on Mars rover magnetic fly wheels) says that it would be impossible for ancient peoples to do this with their level of technology.

I don't want to belabor this topic, but if you are interested, look at what these people say : Paul Hellyer (former defense minister of Canada), Nick Pope ( 1985- 2006 in UK Ministry of Defense - charged with investigation of aerial phenomena), Daniel Sheehan, Harvard law attorney, famous for his work on Karen Silkwood case, Pentagon Papers case, Iran Contra case, more. Lead attorney for the Jesuits, now attorney for the Disclosure Project. Wish I could provide links to all of this, but I can not seem to do this on iPad. And sitting up at main computer is exhausting.

Don't know what all of this has to do with us, maybe nothing. But it is an interesting change of thought from the vagaries of the immune system.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources