Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
All longtime ME/CFS researcher and the creator of the Dubbo studies, Andrew Lloyd can say now apparently about ME/CFS is to engage in CBT and GET. He also makes some remarkable statements. What happened to Andrew Lloyd>
- He says an exhaustive array of treatment trials (really- an exhaustive array? - really?) have failed to find benefits.
- He says studies have failed to find convincing evidence of either persistent infection or immunological, endocrine, or metabolic change - really? no natural killer cell dysfunction - really?, no autonomic nervous system dysfunction - really?
- No exercise dysfunction ????
- he does say imaging studies indicate central nervous system problems are found
- he states the PACE trial suggested recovery was possible but allowed for overly generous interpretations of "recovery"