Anesthesisa Recommendations From Prohealth

Resource Anesthesisa Recommendations From Prohealth

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cort submitted a new resource:

Anesthesisa Recommendations From Prohealth - Histamine added to list

From Prohealth

Having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS) does not exempt patients from other illnesses and conditions that may involve surgery. Procedures that require anesthesia, such as extraction of wisdom teeth, cataract surgery, or removal of an inflamed appendix or gallbladder are common enough in the general population to predict that you will likely have one or several procedures after contracting ME/CFS. Unlike the general population, patients with ME/CFS...

Read more about this resource...

Who Me?

For dental work you should get Novocain without epinephrine. It has a name but I can't remember it.

It does not last as long as regular Novocain but it's better than being amped up for hours.

Rachel Riggs

For dental work you should get Novocain without epinephrine. It has a name but I can't remember it.

It does not last as long as regular Novocain but it's better than being amped up for hours.
You just say no-epi! I've been doing that for decades, long before I was sick. It's much better, it doesn't make you jittery and wears off more quickly!!

Last edited:

Who Me?

Exactly. I have them note it in my chart. The downside is it does wear off quicker which sometimes means repeated injections and you bleed a little more.

Still better than the alternative.

Rachel Riggs

Oh, I love how quickly it wears off - I'm able to leave the office without looking/feeling like Mary Jo Buttafuoco!! :) :) :)

Who Me?

Yes but if your having extended work then you need another giant needle. That I don't like. Great reference. Lol.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources