Another Fibromyalgia Success Story with Cannabis Oil

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hemp oil is apparently legal in all states in the U.S. and some people are with fibromyalgia / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) are finding it really helpful.

Posted on FM Awareness's Facebook Site on Dec 9th

From a member of our community who recently tried CBD hemp oil and shared her feedback with us:
"I started taking CBD Hemp Oil drops 3 weeks ago. For about a year I read everything I could on what to look for in an Oil and decided on Highland Pharms [based on the recommendtion on FibroToday.com].

This Oil has changed my life, no exaggeration! My pain has gone from a 8-10 most of the time, to a 2-4. I am sleeping better, mood is greatly improved and my family can't believe how much better I am. I have had fibro for 25+ years and nothing has come close to helping me like this Oil.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping those of us who really had no hope for relief. Again, I can't thank you enough for giving my life back. I am a loyal customer."

This is reminiscent of KweenPita's success with cannabis oil.
She reported this result: :)

It's been two weeks. My hands and feet no longer have the burning and prickling feeling. My body doesn't feel like I have fire ants crawling on it. I haven't had a TMJ incident in a few days. I have had to take Migraine medicine in a few days. I am not taking pain meds as often, and even forget to take my medicine during the day, when I used to watch the clock and count the minutes. My muscles used to jump and spasm with meds, now only my shoulders and my neck are still giving me problems. In fact, my spine is my big hurt now.

But you can't really count that because last night I had SEX! AND ENJOYED IT! No bladder pain! No aches! It was first in sooooo long! I know too much information but hell we will never meet and we are all grown ups! So it's working and I am happy.

Really happy not just smiling because I am supposed but because I think this might be answer to cutting down meds, getting better everyday and maybe as I heal and my poor body gets a break...ENERGY

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources