Anxiety has been ruling over my entire relationship

JameDiagonal

I feel like my social anxiety is getting out of control and really affecting my life. And I'm so scared that I'm going to feel like this for life. I actually find it easier meeting strangers for example rather than with my partner and his friends because I feel so embarrassed him seeing me like that. How do you usually copy esp in today's situation that we have pandemic?

Kerfuffle

I am so sorry to hear about what is happening to you. But most of the time, relationship anxiety can make you question whether you and your partner are truly compatible, even when things are going great in the relationship. You might also question whether you're actually happy or if you just think you are

I am so sorry to hear about what is happening to you. But most of the time, relationship anxiety can make you question whether you and your partner are truly compatible, even when things are going great in the relationship. You might also question whether you're actually happy or if you just think you are
Anxiety is a huge subject, and there's not much information here. In general, meditation can be helpful, but it's a slow road. In the early days of my illness, I'd have huge waves of anxiety, but thank goodness they went away. I think that it was just part of the illness. I know people who need medication in order to function, but there's a definite down side to that. Some people are helped by CBD or cannabis. You might try Google:"coping with anxiety ". Good luck.

JameDiagonal

That I can agree and relate so much. Yes I think I must consider seeking help from a professional. But in the meantime I am considering to detach from any toxic triggers.

Kerfuffle

Anxiety disorders can cause rapid heart rate, palpitations, and chest pain. You may also be at an increased risk of high blood pressure and heart disease. If you already have heart disease, anxiety disorders may raise the risk of coronary events.

JameDiagonal

Anxiety disorders can cause rapid heart rate, palpitations, and chest pain. You may also be at an increased risk of high blood pressure and heart disease. If you already have heart disease, anxiety disorders may raise the risk of coronary events.

Chest pain has been my ultimate struggle especially during attack. I just need to master proper breather.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources