Anxiety

christylusia

hi everyone,
i'm christylusia 22 year old,i am always worrying about something..i can't handle it anymore...is this anxiety or something else. can any one help me?? what is the good way to cure this problem.

JennyJenny

hi everyone,
i'm christylusia 22 year old,i am always worrying about something..i can't handle it anymore...is this anxiety or something else. can any one help me?? what is the good way to cure this problem.
I would contact your doctor to relate your concerns. I know I have terrible anxieties and at least Generalized Anxiety Disorder if no PTSD. It is hard to say how Fibro and/or ME/CFS plays into this or effects our brains since they now know that key Fibro is the central nervous system (brain, spinal cord, brain stem) and that ME/CFS is also involving the brain (they know from brain scans) and is probably Neuroimmune although I don't know if WHO or the CDC or any other health organization with any amount of say so has stated that for certain.

Do contact your doctor.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
hi everyone,
Boy for me anyway - anxiety or rushing thoughts or however you call it is a central part of ME/CFS/FM. It came with the disease and it's stuck with it.

Meditation type exercises can definitely help.
Focusing on the present
Realizing that you're ruminating on negative things and shifting to thinking about something else.

Here's a blog on shifting your thinking - http://tinybuddha.com/blog/4-simple-mantras-to-help-you-stay-positive-and-happy/

This is a great mantra to use:

May I be safe and protected.
May I be free of mental suffering
May I be happy.
May I be free of physical pain and suffering.
May I be healthy and strong.
May I be able to live in this world happily, peacefully, joyfully, with ease.

We will also have a blog coming in soon (hopefully) from someone who has quite effectively reduced his anxiety levels using supplements. He will outline his protocol in that.

We need to build up our stress reduction section in our Resources but there are some options there - http://www.cortjohnson.org/forums/resources/categories/stress-reduction.160/

Abrin

hi everyone,

I have a severe anxiety disorder that they have not been able to treat with prescription medicine.
I started taking L-Theanine and I find it really does help. It only helps to reduce the anxiety about 10-15% but when your anxiety is in hyperdrive all the time that 10-15% reduction truly helps.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
We're going to have a blog at some point by someone who's successfully used supplements to treat his anxiety...

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources