Anyone Tried Blink Health Pharmacy?

Remy

Administrator
This is an interesting concept...I checked the EPO I was considering trialing and it does look to be about $640 vs more than $900 at the traditional pharmacy.

Anyone have any real-life experience with Blink Health?

https://www.blinkhealth.com/

Whether you have good insurance, bad insurance, or no insurance at all, Blink can save you money at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide.
We're the first company to develop a proprietary technology to group millions of patients together, creating the strength to negotiate the lowest drug prices possible.
We're also the first company to allow patients to purchase their medications online and pick them up at their local pharmacy.

loki

You want to trial EPO? You got a script for EPO??:hilarious:

i don't have any experience with online pharmacies when scripts show up i will try this out maybe... i hope they have german generics and originals...

should try to get my doc to the point to write up prednisone for testing reasons, but i'm okay with the amphetamine she said "is ok". but that's the magic water i guess, prednisone + amphetamine, but again, testing it out....

Last edited:

Strike me lucky

This is an interesting concept...I checked the EPO I was considering trialing and it does look to be about $640 vs more than $900 at the traditional pharmacy.

Anyone have any real-life experience with Blink Health?

https://www.blinkhealth.com/

Some anabolic steroids that can have similar effects ie increasing red blood cell counts.One is deca durabolin which in low doses is safe in women and research in hiv showing it can help improve immune function. Another good quality is improving insulin sensitivity.

Another good one for women is primobolan.

Another called anadrol is used for anemias but have heard it can be harsh on liver and harder for women to use due to side effects.

I just mention these as they should be a cheaper alternative than epo and maybe easier for dr to prescribe. Also have other benefits??

loki

i have insurance but, e.g. the ritalin crap gets covered, the amphetamine not. so i have to pay about $180 per month... insurance is only good if your indication is covered, because doctors don't know sh*t about CFS, many meds for CFS are absolute crap.

Who Me?

That is not true. I can get Famvir without a diagnosis of herpes. Insurance companies cant check everything. Too many things are rx'd as off label.

and there are no meds for CFS. There are meds that help manage the symptoms of CFS

Remy

Administrator
Some anabolic steroids that can have similar effects ie increasing red blood cell counts.One is deca durabolin which in low doses is safe in women and research in hiv showing it can help improve immune function. Another good quality is improving insulin sensitivity.

Another good one for women is primobolan.

Another called anadrol is used for anemias but have heard it can be harsh on liver and harder for women to use due to side effects.

I just mention these as they should be a cheaper alternative than epo and maybe easier for dr to prescribe. Also have other benefits??
Thanks! Definitely some good leads to pursue...

loki

That is not true. I can get Famvir without a diagnosis of herpes. Insurance companies cant check everything. Too many things are rx'd as off label.

and there are no meds for CFS. There are meds that help manage the symptoms of CFS
what's the difference between meds that help manage the symptoms of CFS and meds for CFS?
There are many meds for CFS, these meds get labeled as useful for CFS, like, for example, Modafinil.
http://www.cortjohnson.org/forums/threads/best-stimulant-in-viral-and-nonviral-cfs.3690/page-2
start to read by the blue text. ( reply #33)

Who Me?

Because to me, a med for CFS is a med that treats the actual disease and there is no such thing.

My taking sleep meds, treats my sleep disorder. My taking antivirals treats my viruses, ABX treats infections. T

I do not take, nor is there a med that specifically treats ME/CFS that is approved.

loki

i meant insurance is only good if the indication is covered for all diseases, and "many meds for CFS are absolute crap." should mean "many meds that are recommended for CFS are absoulte sh*t" . :eggonface::eggonface: but sorry

i'm tired like a car and sorry for misunderstandings,
i wanted to mark, that sometimes, mainly in inflammatory diseases, medicines get recommended that shouldn't get recommended... i go to sleep:bag::hungover:;)

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
warning: german article, CTRL+F CFS

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources