Apply to join functional medicine pilot program

Remy

Administrator
If you are interested in a functional medicine approach, but haven't been able to afford the high fees, you may be interested in this new program. It is new, so I can't review it, but I think it would be worth a try to be part of their pilot program.

kNew Founder James Maskell, author of the paradigm shifting book, The Evolution of Medicine, has spent the past decade sparking debate, shifting paradigms, and working to accelerate the evolution of medicine—starting with the doctors themselves. By empowering conventionally trained doctors, James is encouraging a seismic shift away from an over dependence on conventional medical practices and towards a wellness-centered, functional medicine model, creating not just happier patients—but happier doctors, too.
In 2013 James founded The Evolution of Medicine, a service to educate doctors and practitioners through highly curated and customized resources, tools, products, and services. Its mission, is to make it easier and more affordable for conventional doctors to embark on a new way of managing healthcare. Learn more about James.

To further his mission of revolutionizing the world’s healthcare options, James teamed up with a leader of Functional Medicine, Dr. Jeff Gladd and Drew Little, a seasoned high-tech founder, to create kNew Health in 2017.

https://knewhealth.com

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources