Baicalin: Can I borrow some of your baicalin supplement?

rrrr

Hoping to "borrow" a bit of someone's baicalin supplement. I am running out, and the company that makes it, Liftmode, will not have any for sale for a few weeks. Does anyone have any Baicalin and can spare a few teaspoons -- or even just 1 teaspoon -- of the powder until the LiftMode company has it back in stock? I will replace it when I get my next shipment. Thanks so much! -- rrrr

Last edited:

Remy

Administrator
Hoping to "borrow" a bit of someone's baicalin supplement. I am running out, and the company that makes it, Liftmode, will not have any for sale for a few weeks. Does anyone have any Baicalin and can spare a few teaspoons -- or even just 1 teaspoon -- of the powder until the LiftMode company has it back in stock? I will replace it when I get my next shipment. Thanks so much! -- rrrr
I have some, @rrrr. It's nearly full, but it is opened. I'm happy to send it to you.

So you obviously find it helpful? Are you using it for sleep?

Strike me lucky

http://www.powdercity.com/products

Baicalin from chinese skull cap.

rrrr

Thanks, @Remy, I'll private message you!

Thanks, @Strike me lucky, for the other company, which I did find in my research. But for me, starting a supplement with a new company/brand is not a good idea at this time. But thanks!

rrrr

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources