Bitten : The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons by Kristen Newby

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merida, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

If you have not ordered your copy of this book, I would highly recommend that you do so. It is a profound read that journeys into a dark and secret world that most Americans have chosen not to think about or know about. A world that has been unacknowledged by medical professionals and government agencies. A world that parallels the illness, the frustration, the loss of life that all of us diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome have experienced.

One important point is that it appears that the infectious Borrelia bacterium was intentionally manipulated with a virus to alter its surface antigens, making detection and diagnosis difficult or impossible.

I think we all need to ask : What really happened in Incline Village in the mid 1980s? Let us hope that someone who knows, steps forward to tell us. May All that is Good and Strong and Beautiful be with those who seek the Truth.

2. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

Comment : I developed CFS following an injury in 1998. But in 2010, in Virginia, I had a tick bite, followed by a rash and swollen eye. My infectious disease doc here in L.A. did initial Lyme screening, which was negative. I did not appreciate that early Lyme antibody tests may be negative, and neither did he.

In 2017 I saw a naturopath for new symptoms, declining health, intermittent fever, blood pressure/ heart issues, increased fatigue, and more. He asked if I had ever been bitten by a tick. Yes! He ordered The 2 tiered Lyme test with Lab Corp, which was strongly positive, positive by CDC guidelines.

Returned to my infectious disease doc. He did a PCR test looking for the actual DNA of Borrelia. Negative. Case closed. But the CDC ‘s Christine Nelson comments that the Borrelia bacteria burrow deep into connective tissue ( and nervous tissue?) and PCR will be negative soon after infection, and is therefore not reliable.

In addition, it appears that one tick may carry ( by design) multiple infective organisms. So, we can appreciate the complex nature of this tick issue. And biowarfare development did not just focus on ticks. There were multiple insects, viruses, and bacteria involved.

3. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

More: from Bitten ( page 193) : Comment concerning the outbreak of multiple, rare, tick-borne illnesses on Long Island, Lyme, Connecticut and environs circa 1976, “ The government entity with access to all the outbreak information ( that is, the big picture) was the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the very organization tasked with protecting us from unnatural epidemics. But researchers there were strangely silent.”

4. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

Merida likes this.
  5. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

Yes, the congressman from New Jersey read this book, Bitten, and I understand that is what inspired him to petition the Pentagon. Sadly, I am not sure we will ever know the truth. Issie , so sorry you are also in this group. I see my infectious disease doc tomorrow. I will see what he says.

Issie, have you tried treatment for Lyme and coinfections?

6. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

Yes was in treatment with Dr. FRY for years and then with Dr. Jennifer Smith when we were treating CIRS. Doing CIRS treatment seemed more beneficial but it also incorporated Lyme treatments. Dr. FRY also found a type fungus that he at first thought was a protozoa and we treated that. That was a big help too. Its all ongoing and probably will be for life.

Merida likes this.
  7. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

Merida likes this.
  8. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

Issie, not much progress here. I have 5 specific IgG bands on my Western Blot, ie CDC positive, done by a Lab Corp. Yet my doc wants to repeat the test. Do I think it is possible that Borrelia burgdorferi was manipulated for biowarfare purposes? Very possible. There is evidence. Read Bitten.

9. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

PM me. Maybe I can help you find a doc who will help you.

Merida likes this.
  10. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

I have found herbals to be much more effective than antibiotics. Though I've done both. Especially if it has been awhile and you are just finding out. I found out 8 years after being bitten that it was tick related.

Merida likes this.
  11. Merida

Merida Well-Known Member

@Issie - Thank you. Will try PM. I am slow on computers.

12. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

Just go to my profile page and start a conversation. Same as here, but just you and I participate.

13. Issie

Issie Well-Known Member

Try this link and see if you can get 7 days free listening.

https://viralandretroviralsummit.com/

This is interesting on retrovirus. The Mikovits interviews interesting. (Lot of controversy surrounds her though.) But my sis and I and a male friend, had a bad reaction to a vaccine when very young and it seems it could fit for us. We were all so sick. We couldn't raise our heads up from our pillow and had to be carried.