Bravo Yogurt GCMAF

Who Me?

GcMAF Bravo Probiotic Yogurt - Made in Switzerland

Out of stock, Should be back instock mid July

One Kit (one month supply) - Made in Switzerland
Click the Suggestions tab for detailed instructions on making the yogurt and suppositories.

Bravo Super Probiotic Yogurt combines the known health benefits of different products derived from milk fermentation. It is an harmonious natural symbiosis of active cultures and yeasts known to mankind for thousands of years.

Unlike commercial fermented milk products that claim to stimulate the immune system and contain 2 to 6 microbial strains, BRAVO contains more than 40 microbial strains. All the strains of BRAVO are fully authorized and certified as appropriate and safe for human use by the European Food Safety Authority. Most of the species are from human origin and they have been tested as not pathogen for humans.

Bravo Yogurt has proven to produce GcMAF in a completely natural way. This GcMAF Probiotic Bravo Yogurt Kit contains 42 essential probiotics to restore healthy gut function and digestion.

The unique formulation of BRAVO derives from the most recent research that demonstrate how much special fermented milk products and colostrum can be beneficial in maintaining health and how they can be included in a complementary natural nutritional approach. The final product, that you can prepare in your kitchen, contains natural (not artificially added) noble proteins, minerals and vitamins spontaneously produced by the living microorganism population (active cultures) in the product.

In fact, the original blend and the innovative procedure of preparation potentially allows the natural production of several powerful bio-active molecules such as lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, anti-oxidants, vitamins and immunostimulant factors.

This specific protein is necessary for Vitamin D to work in the body. Vitamin D is now recognized as the most important vitamin for optimal health. It has been proven to help restore health to the body and even prevent cancer. If you have used antibiotics or received vaccinations, Vitamin D3 along with these beneficial probiotics are a necessity for good health.

Vitamin D supports the healthy function of:
  • the immune system
  • intestinal health
  • antioxidant potential
  • blood sugar balance
  • chronic pain relief
  • focus
  • blood pressure
  • energy
  • depression
  • detoxification
  • and elimination parasites and candida

Recent research studies have shown that active ingredients in Bravo Probiotic Yogurt have helped the body in healing ADHD, memory, autism, chronic fatigue and a host of other autoimmune conditions and chronic infections.

This special probiotic yogurt is something you make at home each week. It provides the essential support so that you can benefit more effectively from the healthy foods you are eating. Many people have found after only three months of use, they have experienced its many benefits by completely restoring healthy gut function.

Because this natural supplement activates the immune system, some people experience minor side effects in the first 2 weeks. You may feel a swelling of lymph nodes, brief headaches and low energy while the immune system is busy working to support healthy function.

Your order includes a mixture of colostrum and the 42 strains of probiotics. You will receive a guide on how to make and use it for best results with your order.

For a thorough explanation on preparing Bravo Super Probiotic Yogurt, click the 'Suggestions' tab above.

SUGGESTIONS FOR USING BRAVO SUPER PROBIOTIC YOGURT GcMAF
It is highly recommended to add 10,000IU of Vitamin D3 to your diet when enjoying Bravo Probiotic Yogurt.
Using high doses of Vitamin D3 requires high doses of Vitamin K2 as well.

Use 4 fl. oz. (1/2 cup) serving daily first thing in the morning or at the end of a meal rich in vegetables or leafy greens (fiber) or before going to bed. After consuming Bravo Yogurt, do not eat or drink anything for one hour. This amount is intended for adults. Daily dose for kids has to be adjusted according to their weight; i.e. 50 to 100 lbs. = ½ dose or 25 to 50 lbs. would be ¼ dose, etc.

With every spoonful, it is best to swish around in your mouth for 30-60 seconds and then gargle before swallowing.

While consuming Bravo Yogurt, do not consume artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners kill the friendly good bacteria and microorganisms.

For better results, combine these ingredients for a super food shake formula:
4 fl. oz. of Bravo Probiotic Yogurt
2 scoops of Mars Venus Super Foods Shake or 12-18 grams of undenatured whey protein
1 capsule lithium Orotate (Open capsule and empty into the shake)
1 capsule of Mars Venus Super Minerals (simply put in shake before blending, no need to open capsule)
1 tsp of organic hemp seed oil
1 tablespoon of MCT Oil
3-4 oz. of filtered water or organic coconut water or organic coconut milk or organic almond milk or organic rice milk or organic hemp milk (do not use soy milk of any kind)
Optional: add 3 or 4 ice cubes

Blend up to 2 minutes, starting and stopping every 20 seconds. This creates a froth to assist the GcMAF to be absorbed more efficiently. It is best to swish this shake around in your mouth for 30-60 seconds and then gargle before swallowing.

Bravo yogurt is such a powerful product that you may experience an allergic reaction that includes diarrhea, constipation and a sensitive tongue. This often a die off of bad bacteria. Simply reduce the amount you are taking and slowly build up the amount.

Powders are very stable thus they can be shipped without any refrigeration. However, to extend the shelf life of the powders and to preserve their integrity and efficacy we suggest to store the BRAVO Easy Kit into the refrigerator (about 5°C), far from humidity, in its original envelope.

The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are the expressed opinion of John Gray for the sole purpose of educating the public regardin

http://www.marsvenus.com/p/gcmaf-bravo-probiotic-yogurt

I found this. I'm not sure how it comes into play but I know some of you are into GCMAF

https://www.etsy.com/listing/257547...9rVPDakIRmLobP13PpKokkim2I8mtmWLZIaAjXD8P8HAQ

Who Me?

Over the years I’ve tried a lot of protocols to work on healing the gut and boosting the immune system. It’s exciting when something comes along that promises to cultivate an entirely new ecosystem. After all, 70 percent of the immune system is located in or near the digestive system. This past summer I started a new protocol called the Bravo oral GcMAF Protocol. My doctor suggested the 13 week program to help with intestinal repair and to rebuild my gut terrain.
A year earlier, I went on a journey of treatments that included countless oral and IV antibiotics for chronic Lyme disease while supplementing with probiotics and fermented or cultured foods. Afterward I still felt like my gut flora was not in the best shape. Because Bravo is made with a natural food, a yogurt culture you make on your own, I jumped at the chance to experiment.
The result?
While it is difficult to quantify success after finishing the 13 week protocol, my symptoms continued for the first month on the protocol. I did not notice much change in the first few weeks. After the first month I was introduced to ASEA and then I noticed significant improvement in my health soon after. The only noticeable change I felt from the Bravo protocol was more consistent stool type although transit time increased. This may have occurred since breakfasts for those 13 weeks generally only consisted of the Bravo Super Shake. Since the Bravo protocol was not the only thing introduced during this period I cannot comment on it’s sole effectiveness. However, since ASEA works to increase cell communication I believe there may be a beneficial synergistic effect with the two. For someone with a history of antibiotic treatments or a serious immune-related health challenge I believe the Bravo protocol would be worth a try, especially when high priced probiotic supplements often contain very few probiotic varieties. It is important to consult your physician or a healthcare professional before any new protocol.
What is Bravo?
Bravo is a homemade yogurt kit. The kit includes 13 individual packets of powdered probiotic strains and 13 individual containers of powdered organic Swiss colostrum. The company provides clear and simple instructions on how to make one quart of yogurt at home each week by heating the milk briefly and then adding the powders. It can be made within about 10 minutes on the stove top and only requires that you purchase your own milk in addition to the kit. The yogurt cultures for one day, covered at room temperature. I used organic raw pastured cow’s milk and raw pastured goat’s milk to make the yogurt and found the process each week of making the yogurt to be pretty easy. It tasted just like normal unflavored yogurt. For me, cow’s milk created a thicker consistency than when I tried making it with goat’s milk.
The benefits of Bravo over other yogurts or probiotic supplements is that it contains 42 strains to repopulate the gut with healthy innate strains and it also upregulates GcMAF. Typical store bought yogurt may only contain a few varieties of probiotic strains. Similarly, probiotic supplements often have billions of beneficial bacteria in them, but only in a few varieties. Continued consumption of only a few strains of probiotics may lead to a monoculture environment where too many of one type of bacteria cause an imbalance in the body.
GcMAF is normally made in humans that are healthy. It assists the immune system by eliminating unwanted cells and debris found in the blood. As a protein, GcMAF is absorbed through the mucosa first in the mouth where it can activate macrophages, the white blood cells that seek out and eliminate foreign toxic cells in the body.
What is the Bravo Protocol?
For GcMAF to work efficiently adequate vitamin D levels, oleic acid and protein are necessary. Oleic acid is produced by Bravo while vitamin D and protein are suggested in supplemental form along with the Bravo yogurt in a daily shake. Ingredients for the suggested Bravo immune booster super shake are listed here.
In my daily morning shake I included:
Is Bravo easy to make?
Yes. I was surprised it only took a few minutes each week to make the yogurt on the stove top, let it cool for a few hours and then culture overnight. The company provides a great instructional video which answered all my questions. Each morning I blended the additional ingredients together with the Bravo yogurt in a blender.
Where do you get Bravo?
I purchased my kit from Green Health Cube in Los Gatos, CA. You can order it online here. One of the downsides is cost. At $400 for the kit it ends up costing about $4.40 per day for a total of 13 weeks. While not cheap, I feel this is one of the best ways to rebuild a healthy ecosystem within the digestive tract.
Other Resources regarding Bravo and GcMAF
Disclosure: I received no commission for this review and purchased the kit and additional shake ingredients myself for testing purposes.

http://diagnosisunsolved.com/2015/11/review-bravo-gcmaf-yogurt-protocol/

Remy

Administrator
I think I'd try MAFactive TD cream before trying to make yogurt. But I'm a terrible cook so...

The late Dr Bradstreet's wife sells it in her web store. People report good results but I don't know personally.

FWIW, Ruggiero is now promoting a product called Rerum. He's moved away from GcMAF.

Who Me?

Someone asked me today if I used it. I never considered it due to cost, growing it and I can't eat dairy.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources