Resource icon

British Association for CFS/ME Guide to Therapy and Symptom Management 2015-08-06

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cort submitted a new resource:

British Association for CFS/ME Guide to Therapy and Symptom Management - Thirty plus page 2015 guide to managing and treating ME/CFS

The British Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME (BACME) is a multidisciplinary organisation which exists to promote and support the delivery of evidenced based treatment for children, young people and adults with CFS/ME throughout the UK.

It is a voluntary organisation that is open to all UK-based health professionals and researchers involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of CFS/ME using evidence-based practice. If you want to network with other professionals, come and join us....

Read more about this resource...

Neunistiva

Thank you for posting this.
I am curious, this guide says about Rituximab "A further open label study is being conducted in Norway..." Isn't the Norwegian study currently underway double-blind placebo controlled?

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Thank you for posting this.
I am curious, this guide says about Rituximab "A further open label study is being conducted in Norway..." Isn't the Norwegian study currently underway double-blind placebo controlled?
Yes it certainly is...They seem to be more than a little off there! :meh:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources