Can Music Stimulate the Vagus Nerve? ORIC IPhone VNS

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I got this in Facebook;

Hi Cort, my company ORIC.com has developed the first Vagus Ners Stimmulation for Iphone. It works well, even for arthritis, fybromyalgia etc. It is safe and easy to use. Please have a look and tell it to the world:))) Beste Regards ElmarThis uses sound to stimulate vagus nerve? Beautiful website by the way
1f642.png

Thank you Cort. Yes, you can listen to your favourite music with headphones and will have some nice extra benefits from it. ORIC is less invasive than TENS systems, but it does a little more than just to tickle the auricular branch of the vagus nerve. Parts of the external auditory canal and the stapedius muscle are also innervated by the facial nerve, which you don´t reach by VNS. Among other changes in the music this all leads to a feeling of safety, which can be very transformative.

Remy

Administrator
I got this in Facebook;

Hi Cort, my company ORIC.com has developed the first Vagus Ners Stimmulation for Iphone. It works well, even for arthritis, fybromyalgia etc. It is safe and easy to use. Please have a look and tell it to the world:))) Beste Regards ElmarThis uses sound to stimulate vagus nerve? Beautiful website by the way
1f642.png

Thank you Cort. Yes, you can listen to your favourite music with headphones and will have some nice extra benefits from it. ORIC is less invasive than TENS systems, but it does a little more than just to tickle the auricular branch of the vagus nerve. Parts of the external auditory canal and the stapedius muscle are also innervated by the facial nerve, which you don´t reach by VNS. Among other changes in the music this all leads to a feeling of safety, which can be very transformative.
Hope he wants to provide a trial review unit!!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources