CFS Friendly doctors in London

Chrissy

Hello there,

I live in London in the UK. I'd like to find out if anyone could recommend CFS friendly GP's based in London.

I know there are some in other parts of the UK, but they are too far away from London. I'm sure the city is big enough to have CFS insterested doctors but I just cant find any viable information online.

If anyone knows of such GPs that can be seen privately (as NHS GPs work with catchment areas) I'd love to hear from them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chrissy

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hello there,

I live in London in the UK. I'd like to find out if anyone could recommend CFS friendly GP's based in London.

I know there are some in other parts of the UK, but they are too far away from London. I'm sure the city is big enough to have CFS insterested doctors but I just cant find any viable information online.

If anyone knows of such GPs that can be seen privately (as NHS GPs work with catchment areas) I'd love to hear from them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chrissy
I don't know if any London doctors are in these databases but they might be work at try. There are two databases in the Resources section below.
http://www.healthrising.org/forums/...ctors-finding-a-doctor-your-doctor-visit.201/

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources