CFS/ ME can’t straight leg raise?

Apo Sci

Thankyou , I read the first one, this makes sense! That’s interesting regarding the T cells as I read somewhere they found or theorised a link with the a particular T cell that is also responsible for asthma and psoriasis, both conditions which I suffer from. What is interesting is my asthma inexplicably became much worse 18 months ago, a year before the ME started, the psoriasis was managed with vitamin d and is kept under control with vitamin d tablets! Also interesting I had random chemical reactions one to SLS and the other to a earring prior to illness, I suspect that my ME. did not just start August 2019 with iraqibacter but that I’ve had something for a while and it just became way worse!
the second article I will read later as my brain is a bit fried today!
It’s the th 17 cell, I was referring too!

The tricky thing with the T-cell apoptosis is that it is blocked when:

1. High EBV viral load due to excess nagalase causes antibody suppression.
  2. Viruses can inhibit attachment of the T-cell to the receptor.
We can test for the nagalase level and treat that with GcMAF but the companies tell people to treat for 6 months which I think it excessive. I would limit it to four. You still have to have a work around for the T-cell attachment or it still will be blocked. I have a formula which I think will work.

Apo Sci

Is the treatment expensive ? what does it involve?

That's what I want to develop. Pricing hasn't been determined. It requires three specialized supplement combinations, an electrical stimulation device, general supplements, nicotine, GcMAF, Physical Therapy exercises and a specialized dosing instruction program to learn how to take the supplements correctly. Compared to specialized ME doctors it would be less expensive because you can use it with a regular co-operative MD and PT providers. There's a ton of work to do. Get the supplements produced, make instructional videos and write instructions. I'm about halfway through the program so I'm still managing pain and energy drains so I can't do it yet. I also want to create a network of referral doctors, set up a certification program, answer questions and facilitate research.

ponypanic

That's what I want to develop. Pricing hasn't been determined. It requires three specialized supplement combinations, an electrical stimulation device, general supplements, nicotine, GcMAF, Physical Therapy exercises and a specialized dosing instruction program to learn how to take the supplements correctly. Compared to specialized ME doctors it would be less expensive because you can use it with a regular co-operative MD and PT providers. There's a ton of work to do. Get the supplements produced, make instructional videos and write instructions. I'm about halfway through the program so I'm still managing pain and energy drains so I can't do it yet. I also want to create a network of referral doctors, set up a certification program, answer questions and facilitate research.
Wow! Yes that sounds a lot of work even without ME , I sure hope you can get it done as people really need it!

Apo Sci

Thanks Pony. I'm optimistic. I think about another three months of treatment then I can really start working at it. The hard part is done, making the treatment. That took 11 years. Now I just need to get the business side done.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources