CFS Roadmap for Testing

Empty

Is Hop deliberate to disguise identity? or is that just what he calls himself over here...

Yes, brilliant guide. Agreed.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Put together by another member, Hip, this is an awesome guide to determine what tests to run to help diagnose and keep you on the right path.

https://sites.google.com/site/cfstestingandtreatmentroadmap/home
Hip is just incredible. I've been wanting him to do a blog on anti-anxiety treatments for ages. He has just not been ready. I didn't know he did this though....Wow

He's also a very steadying force on the "other Forum".

I'm putting this in the Resource section...

Cort

Staff member
Hip is just incredible. I've been wanting him to do a blog on anti-anxiety treatments for ages. He has just not been ready. I didn't know he did this though....Wow

I also added his How to get supplements cheap by buying them in bulk to the resource section. I didn't even know you could buy supplements in bulk. Magnesium might be a good idea.

http://www.cortjohnson.org/forums/threads/how-to-get-supplements-cheap-by-buying-them-in-bulk.3680/

Cort

Staff member
@Strike me lucky I think knows where to get stuff bulk. There are many of us that also know about reliable online pharmacies.
Let's get as much out there as possible. Didn't you post something on online pharmacies?

I also like the online testing sites - three valuable resources.

Who Me?

Let's get as much out there as possible. Didn't you post something on online pharmacies?

I also like the online testing sites - three valuable resources.

We can post them cort but I'd like to make sure they're in a place only visible for members.

Is there some way to make a sticky? That would help with several things.

Then I can go through my bookmarks. You do know I mean overseas pharmacies right?

I think I have some testing sights where you can get your own labs down without a doctors orders.

And Canary Club has saliva test for ZRT for pretty cheap.

Veet

Elsewhere it was posted that pr has copyright on all our material. But it's ok to post this into Resources? Can you clarify what's ok and what's not?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources